42

: *・゚:*:・゚*42: Got Her Back

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*42: Got Her Back

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*A few weeks later*

~This was it.

The third years of Karasuno High have finally graduated.

These past few weeks have felt rather slow for everyone.

With graduation coming up, time had began to go really slow. Especially with their finals.

Once the ceremony was over, all the students went out to greet their families.

After Y/N finished hugging her mom, she went to go find Kiyoko.

While she was gone, Sugawara went to go say hi to Kana. She looked very happy to see him and she congratulated him. The two then began to have a chat.

Y/N was watching them from a distance.

Her mother really did approve of Sugawara.

The graduated third year walked up to the two and grabbed her mothers arm, "Should we go now? Kiyokos going home now since her parents have a dinner for her waiting."

Kana nodded, "Sure! I was gonna take you out to dinner later so we should probably go home for you to get dressed." She turned to Sugawara and smiled, "It was really nice seeing you again Koushi!"

He smiled at her, "Likewise! And congratulations Y/N."

Y/N gave him a bit of an awkward smile, "Yeah, you too."

The girl had begun to drag her mom away so the two could leave, which they did.

Sugawara just watched as they left and soon left with his parents as well.

During his dinner, he was only picking at his food. He just kept thinking about Y/N.

He's been to afraid to ask for her back. He felt certain she was going to reject him.

His mom looked at him, "Are you okay? Was the food not good?"

"Huh? No it was great!"

"Then what's wrong?"

"I um, I have to go do something! I'll be back in a little while!" He said while suddenly getting up and quickly leaving his home.