31

: *・゚:*:・゚* 31: Love Dies Hard

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 31: Love Dies Hard

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Wait, what's happening again?" Suna questioned Y/N after she just spilled to him what's been going on.

She sighed, "Suga and I are friends again which is cool and all but it doesn't feel like it did before. And not only that, he's been hanging out a lot with this girl who really likes him and I sincerely think she's trying to take him from me."

"Why does that matter? Didn't you say you were better as friends?"

"It matters because I'm afraid he's gonna and up falling for her and leaving me."

Suna stared at her completely dumbfounded. Girls were seriously so complicated to him. Especially his ex.

He rubbed his templates, trying to get where she was going at, "Okay, so essentially, you're fine with being friends who still like each other but don't wanna date but you also don't want him dating anyone else because....."

He trailed off, wanting her to finish what he was trying to understand,

"Because," She started, "because even if we aren't dating we're like basically still a thing."

"Y/N, no you're not. You agreed on being friends. That means just buds. Pals. Friend zoned!"

She slumped with a frown, "I know. I just don't want him moving on yet. Ill look pathetic if I end up in a one-sided love after a failed relationship."

He laughed, "That was probably one of the most epic ways to completely trash your relationship i have ever heard of. And I'm still friends with 'Tsumu."

"Shut up! It was awful! Sugawara was so upset with me."

"Look, if he's gonna move on, then let him. High school relationships never last. Just look at us!"

Y/N gasped and shoved him down onto his bed, "Our failed relationship was your fault! What kind of asshole dumps his girlfriend over text?"

He propped himself onto his elbows and smiled at her, "Like you just said, an asshole would."

"Whatever. I bet if you never dumped me, we'd still be together."

"Really? You really think that even after meeting Sugawara?"

She nodded, "I was so in love with you. If all of Atsumu's poor attempts to hit on me never worked, Sugawara would've been a walk in the park. I'm sure he respects boundaries when it comes to a girl who's still in a relationship."

"Probably. He seems like he would. So what, you still in love with me or something? Is that why you let me back into your life?" He teased.

Her face went red as she puffed her cheeks, "As much of a dick as you are, love dies hard. Extremely hard for me especially. Of course I still have some love for you. You're someone who was really important to me, even now. Why? Do you not love me anymore? Have you found someone new?"

He shook his head, "No one could ever replace you. You are my first love after all."

As bad as their breakup was, Suna really did love Y/N. He surely thought breaking up with her was the best way to endure her being at another school.

Both of their hearts began beating fast as she hesitantly sat herself down onto his lap, straddling him as he sat up and rested his hands on her thighs.

"What're we doing?" He whispered with a smile.

She smiled back, "I don't know. Maybe a trip to the past wouldn't be such a bad idea right now. After all, I am single."

"Single? What happened to the girl who was worried a boy would fall out of love with her?" He laughed.

"If Suga can spend all of his time with this girl, I can spend time with you. And for all we know, she's probably already made a move on him. What if they're already a thing and he just doesn't want to tell me?"

Suna nodded, "Those are very possible points. And if he's doing right by you? What happens to us and our decisions?"

"Suna, do you not want to have sex with me?"

"No I do. I just don't want you regretting this or something later if something happens."

"I just want to have some fun right now. I've done enough worrying about a boy who's probably not even thinking about me right now. I feel stressed and you should totally help me relieve it!"

"Okay, okay. You win."

She laughed and pressed her lips against his. Tasting him again was something so familiar yet all new at the same time.

Surely, she was going to call this a mistake later but the second Suna took both of their clothes off, it was too late and his room was being filled with her soft laughs and moans. Her body being filled with love bites made by someone who wasn't the boy she was just talking about.

What makes this situation worse is that she was completely wrong when she said Sugawara probably wasn't thinking about her.

She's the only thing that's ever on his mind.

He did end up sending her a message, asking her if she wanted to go get lunch with him.

But,

She was too "busy" to hang out right now.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—