30

: *・゚:*:・゚* 30: Clean Slate

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 30: Clean Slate

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*a month later*

~Y/N's first thought to her break up with Sugawara was that it definitely was for the better.

Her true thoughts really did come out when she was drunk that day.

However, as the days went by, she began to see how much happier he seemed without her. He was glowing with such a much more healthy state of mind and rid himself of any toxic things in his life.

That being said, they have not spoken since the break up. She would just watch him from a distance from time to time, almost as if checking up on him without talking to him.

Seeing him being so smiley lately made her really miss him. Perhaps not the relationship but the best friend she had before they got into bed together. Though, she really did never stop loving him. She still holds him dear to her heart.

She was so zoned out and didn't even realize he walked straight past her without giving her a glance. She quickly turned around, just to watch him go.

Kiyoko walked up behind her, following her gaze and seeing what she was looking at, "Starting to regret being so toxic?"

Y/N sucked in her breath, startled at the sudden voice, "Nope. He was right. We weren't happy. This break up was definitely for the best."

Kiyoko smiled, "You really don't seem happy. You don't have to lie to me. I know you're regretting something."

Her friend blinked at her before sighing, "I just miss my friend. That's all."

"Why don't you just talk to him about it then? Start fresh. A clean slate." The manager suggested.

"If he wanted to talk to me, wouldn't he have already tried to reach out to me or something?"

"Sugawara is very friendly, yes, but he can also be shy at times. Besides, can't you do the same?"

Y/N frowned at her, knowing she's absolutely correct. Kiyoko gave her another smile before walking off to change for the volleyball practice.

The (h/c) haired girl sighed and when she turned around, her face was immediately met with someone's body, causing her to stumble backwards and land straight onto her butt.