05

: *・゚:*:・゚* 05: Close

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 05: Close

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Sugawara was feeling extremely nervous.

Right now , he was going over the a girls house.

He had only ever been to one girls house but this certain girl made him feel something more.

He was nervous yet excited.

They originally had planned to meet at his place but she insisted he came over since her parents had left for the weekend.

Once making it to her front door, he gripped his school bag strap and took a deep breath before finally knocking.

He waited a few seconds before the door shot wide open, revealing a smiling pretty girl.

"Hi!" She beamed.

He smiled back, "Hey."

He walked in and she closed the door, "Thanks so much for helping me. I have snacks and stuff in my room so that we're not hungry or anything. I also wasn't sure what you liked so I got snacks of almost everything."

He only smiled at her as she began to lead the way up to her room.

He thought her home was nice. Not too big but not too small. Everything was neatly placed where it should be. Once stepping foot in her room, Sugawara's heart began pounding.

They were in a house together.

Alone.

In her bedroom.

Even though they've been nothing but friendly with each other, being alone with her still made his hormones rage. Something he's been getting familiar with ever since meeting her.

An hour or so passed and everything was still nice and simple. What neither of them noticed was that when they started studying, there was a mere two feet separating them. Now, there was only a few centimeters.

She let out a happy sigh, "Ah this helped so much! I've learned so much! It's easier learning from you than from a stupid teacher. Maybe you should become a teacher. I'd never skip a single word that comes out of your pretty mouth."

He blushed.

There it was.

It fell silent for a few seconds before she let out a soft yet sharp "ow".

"What happened?!" He panicked.

She lifted her finger that had blood dripping from it and smiled, "Paper cut. They can be small but they bleed and hurt a shit ton. I'll go clea-"

"I have a mini first aid kit in my bag. Stay still." He interrupted.

The setter quickly grabbed his bag and took out an even smaller bag. He got off the bed, knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hand. Y/N lightly laughed at how cute it was. He started to clean her wound, being careful not to hurt her.

Once he placed a cute pink little bandaid on her finger, he placed a small kiss on it.

Her eyes widened.

Then his eyes widened as his face turned red again,

"I'm so sorry! It's just, when I was a kid my mom told me that kissing a wound would make the pain-"

His words were cut off when she quickly cupped his face in her hands, leaned down and placed her lips on his.

He quickly pulled away but it was only for a split second before he leaned back in and kissed her again. With their lips still attached, he got up from the ground and sat back down next to her.

She then grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with her as she leaned back.

He felt as she began to unbutton his shirt and pulled away. She quickly let go of him, her face red from embarrassment, "I'm so, so sorry. I probably took it a step too far."

Sugawara shook his head, "No I wanted this too! I mean," he took a small breath, "Youre more experienced. I'm not. I just, if this went all the way, I don't want you to be disappointed at the fact that I couldn't do anything."

Her face went soft, "It's okay. Don't worry about it. I don't wanna rush you or anything. We can take our time. Whatever pace you're comfortable with."

He looked into her eyes as he was still hovering over her. He could tell she was being genuine.

Then, his mouth opened, "But, I'll never get better if I don't have experience, right? So, teach me. Give me experience."

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—