41

: *・゚:*:・゚*41: Angel With Devil Horns

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*41: Angel With Devil Horns

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*The Next Day*

~After having lunch with his friends, Sugawara was solely set on breaking up with Momo.

He had been preparing his break up speech all morning. He had been trying to figure out which one of his reasons to break up with her would have a better outcome.

Not really like it mattered though.

She liked him so much she was going to end up heart broken either way.

He walked to her house and once in front of her door, he heard her giggling inside.

So, he knocked.

"Coming!"

The setter waited a minute before his girlfriend opened the door.

The smile she had immediately dropped when she saw him and her face went pale.

And she was wearing a shirt that was definitely too big for her.

Momo nervously laughed, "Hi! What're you doing here? I thought you were gonna be with Shimizu-senpai today?"

His eyebrow rose, "I was but she got busy."

"Oh, well um, did you need something? I'm really busy right now."

"Mo! Who's at the door?"

A sudden male appeared behind her.

Shirtless.

And he was one of Momos closest "friends"

His smile instantly dropped as well seeing Sugawara.

He looked back and forth between the two, "Ah. I get it now. I've clearly interrupted something. I'll just go."

Momo panicked, "No wait! Hold up!"

She shoved her friend inside her home and closed the door behind her as she stepped out.

The two stood in silence and she wrapped her arms around her body, feeling rather uncomfortable and nervous now that's she's been caught.