~10~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 10: She's Flawless To Him

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 10: She's Flawless To Him

!Smut Warning!

*side note: i recommend listening to "Flawless" by the neighborhood when it gets steamy :)*

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The school day went by and Y/N had informed Sugawara that she was going to go to his practice since she wanted to be with him tonight which he had no problem with.

She watched as they split their team into two and played against each other. She could see why Sugawara had been replaced by Kageyama. It's sad to say but the first year had a talent anyone could see.

It's not that she thought the silver haired boy was bad, he just played it safe most of the time.

During their breaks, he would run over and talk to her until Ukai said it was time to continue. Because of that, she just stayed by Kiyokos side.

All was fun until she heard a loud "Y/N look out!" causing her to look forward, confused and then hit on her forehead with a volleyball, causing her to fall backwards.

Kiyoko quickly crouched down as the rest of the team surrounded her, "Are you okay!?"

She sat up while holding her head, "Man those fucking hurt!"

"L/N I'm so sorry!" Kageyama yelled.

She lightly laughed, "Oh it was you huh. You hit that pretty hard."

"We don't have ice packs since the nurses office is closed now. Do you want me to take you home?" Sugawara suggested.

"No, no, it's okay really! I don't want to take you away from practice!" She panicked.

Ukai looked at her reddened forehead, "Sugawara, you probably should take her home. We'll just end practice for today."

The setter nodded at him as he helped Y/N up to her feet so that they could leave. It took the boy about five minutes to get completely dressed, out of the clubroom, and met up with her by the school gates.

"Here," He said as he held out his arm, "Cling onto me so that you stay steady."

She smiled at him and grabbed his arm while leaning her head against it, "You know, you could always play your way back into starter setter."