40

: *・゚:*:・゚*40: In Daichi We Trust

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*40: In Daichi We Trust

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*A Few Days Later*

~Daichi, Kiyoko and Asahi all stared at Sugawara while the three were out, about to have a casual lunch.

He hadn't spoke the entire time that they've been together which they immediately found alarming since he's normally so chatty.

The three looked at each other then back at him.

Daichi lightly cleared his throat, "So, do you know what you're getting, Suga?"

The setter shrugged, "I guess."

Kiyoko softly placed her hand on his shoulder since she was the one sitting next to him, "Is something wrong?"

"Has something happened with Momo?" Asahi added.

Sugawara frowned, "No. Everything fine with Momo."

"Then what is it?" They all asked in unison.

"It's nothing." He sighed, just wanted them to leave him alone.

"Its Y/N, isn't it?" Kiyoko blankly suggested.

Daichi snapped his fingers, "Ah that makes sense. It is her huh?"

"Yeah, yeah it is." Sugawara said, feeling defeated now that her names been mentioned.

"What is it? Are you still upset that she stopped all contact with you?"

"I was upset but now I just feel a bit angry. She said that she's doing this for Momos sake but before that she kept flirting with me and telling me not to worry about Momo. Where was the compassion then?"

Daichi glanced at Kiyoko who sighed.

"I thought I was probably going to be over it by now since I'm not usually hung over things for too long but I don't know. Everytime I think about it I just get mad. I cant even properly hang out with Momo now without suddenly feeling mad at Y/N or uncomfortable with Momo." He continued.

Daichi let out a small laugh and Sugawara looked at him, "You find this funny?!"

The captain shook his head, "No it's just, it's funny to see you get all worked up over a girl. I haven't seen you this worked up about someone, ever I don't think."

"Okay, well now you guys know everything. What should I do?" He whined as he dropped his head on the table.

"Break up with Momo." They all replied.

"And get Y/N back."

Sugawara looked at his friends, "Huh?"

"Look, it's obvious that Momo is a hard rebound. Like it or not that's what she is. And clearly she's not helping if you want nothing but to be around someone else. You love Y/N more than anything. And love is precious. You shouldn't give up on it even after all you've been through. I say it's worth giving another shot." Daichi told him.

Kiyoko nodded in agreement, "And Y/N obviously still loves you. I'm almost certain she's just pushing you away because she either can't contain herself around you or because being around you while she still loves you and your with someone else, hurts. Which it does. A shit ton."

"But, what about Mo-"

"Gently break up with her," Daichi interrupted him, "It's gonna suck but you have to. Leading her on sucks even more. I'm sure she'd prefer it if you were open and honest with her. Besides, I don't think you'll ever end up loving her."

"That's true. I just hate that someone has to end up hurt." Sugawara mumbled.

"In cases like these, someone always ends up hurt. But, would you prefer it be you?" Kiyoko asked.

Sugawara laughed, "Feels like it has been me. But you're right. I just want Y/N back."

"Then get her back. I'm sure it'll be no problem for you." Asahi chimed in.

Sugawara smiled at the though of getting Y/N back. He's certain they'll get it right this time. And even if they don't, he knows they won't ever stop fighting for each other.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—