35

: *・゚:*:・゚* 35: Leave Him Alone

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 35: Leave Him Alone

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—
*Months Later*

~Everything about school was just so entirely shitty to Y/N lately.

Her grades began to drop.

She's gone back to being alone aside from times Kiyoko comes to check on her. The two don't really talk much lately because Kiyokos busy and Y/N has begun to shut herself away from anyone involved in that damn volleyball team.

Plus she's constantly upset.

And worst of all,

Sugawara was not lying when he had said he was going to give this Momo girl a chance.

The weekend after their final fight happened, Momo looked like she's seen a whole new world. She was quite literally radiating happiness.

At first, Y/N didn't understand what there was to be so happy about, especially being back at school.

But the second the setter walked through the school gates, Momo glued herself to him like never before. Sugawara had also looked quite happy to see her.

Putting the two together, Y/N quickly figured out that the two were now a couple.

They walk around holding hands, not even being awkward about this new relationship.

After liking this boy for a while, Momo wasn't going to waste a single second being weird or awkward with him. She wanted to be the best girlfriend she could to him so that he wouldn't eventually leave her.

Sugawara doesn't let her kiss him though. Sure, she can hug him and hold his hand and tell everyone he's her boyfriend, but he won't let her lips touch his. This was something new and he didn't want her to get too attached in case he didn't feel right in this relationship and had to end things immediately. But so far, everything's been pretty good.

However, if she's been really nice or done something that makes him feel content in this relationship, he'd give her a kiss on the cheek.

What was a good sign to him was that this relationship has lasted longer than his relationship with Y/N. And not once has Momo ever yelled at him.

The two were sitting at the bench that was on the roof during lunch, Sugawara just watching his new girlfriend eat while she watched videos on her phone. This is still something he's been trying to get used to.