TID feels

Let's just talk okay so OMG TID!

I read it a few weeks ago or whatever more than that probably but was just watching some videos on TID reviews and now I'm all hyped up and trying to eat myself and I'm feeling book deprived so I just want to say some stuff about the infernal devices okay.

This isn't a logical conversation about TID, this is OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES AND ITS EATING MY SOUL TERRITORY BECAUSE I JUST CANT OKAY I JUAT CANT WILL AND JEM AND TESSA LIKE OMG I LOVE THEM AND CECY AND GABRIEL AND OMG THIS IS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST CANT OKAY I JUST CANT....

Just Will and Jem are like brothers and Tessa and Will and Jem just like OMG LOVE THEM AND THIS ISNT A LOVE TRIANGLE NO THIS IS THE TRIANGLE OF ADORABLENESS AND FEELS AND DRATH AND OMG!!!

Jem just Jem I love Jem he just seems so sweet and innocent but when he was alone in his room with Tessa it was like woah what happened to you Jem! What happened! Your meant to be innocent BUT I DONT CARE CUZ IT MADE ME LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!!!!!!

and if your a TID fan you know exactly what I mean when I Will and Tessa in Cadir Idris and when Magnus was there I was laughing so hard!

And with brother Zachariah and Jem and OMG WHAT HAPPENED OMG I CANT EVEN OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LIKE OMG I DIDDNT BELIEVE HE WAS DEAD BUT I WAS STILL RELIEVED!!!!

yeah I read CoHF before TID and I'd seen some stuff about Jem being brother Zachariah so I knew but when the were saying stuff about mourning and whatever and I was like WHAT HES NOT FEAD HE CANT BE DEAD I LOVE HIM HES NOT DEAD NOOOOOOOOO!!!

and then he wasn't dead :D

But then the epilogue and Will and I just love how him and Tessa have their life together and they have kids and I can't wait for TLH to read about them and I'm so excited and OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!

okay I've cooled down now I'm breathing properly again (well as properly as a TID famgirl breaths at half 12 in the morning after a night of fangirling)

Expect more this was a calming rage method that worked and yes TID I LOVE IT SO MUCH CASSIE THANK YOU CANT WAIT FOR TDA AND TLH EEEEEEERREHHHRHBHSHWBBQHZ SNJSBABWHABSBAJN-JZJJSjjJHsjnak