Clockwork Prince pains (in the first few chapters)

So like the genius I am I decided to re read clockwork prince Yay!

Pain pain and pain!

So I'm literally only a few chapters in because while reading it I'm either crying, laughing or dying!

Also I got to the part where Will goes to see Magnus about his curse and I was like NOPE! NO! CANT TAKE THIS RIGHT NOW!

I'm trying to spare my feels...

Its not working...

Is was in tears by the end of the prologue...

I'm not even kidding, Will asked old Mol for a live potion to make someone like not be in lovee with someone. And Mol told he wouldnt need a love potain to make someone hate him and when she was gone he said not for her, for me and I was like ABSBSB OMG OMG NO NO NI I CANR I JUST CANT RIGHT NIW OMG THE FEEEEEELSSSZZZ!!!

so yeah I was in tears...

I'm finding re reading harder than reading it the first time just because I know about the curse and I know what happened!

I DONT LIKE THIS GUYS I DONT LIKE IT!!!

But then in the first chapter we have Jessa adorableness and Jem being such a sweetheart (well when isn't he) and he takes Tessa to poats corner and EEEEHEHHHEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So I was smiling like a lunatic for about half an hour before I realized I was alive!

Can I just collapse right now because I'm about to die of feels!

Guys! I'm like TWO CHAPTERS IN!!! TWO CHAPTERA AND I CANT TAKE IT!!!

I think this says a lot about my mental state...

IGUANA FERRITS!!!!

I don't even know anymore!

Is this a game? We just blurt out whatever word comes nect to mind? In that case mines Will Herondale, he's a gorgeous shadowhunter who gives me the feels every time he breathes and made me fall in love with his words. Also Jem Caratairs, an absolute sweetheart who makes my heart melt whenever he so much as speaks of violins.

So yeah, that's pretty much what's on my mind right now

ICE POP IGUANAS!!!!

that would be horrible...