Wessa fluffyness(ish)

Tessa leaned her head on Wills shoulder, looking up at the book which they were reading together. She had just finished the page and waited for him to finish as well, since she was the faster reader.

He turned the page and they continued reading in silence. It was getting late and Tessa's eyes were beginning to loose focus, sliding to the bottom of the page every now and then which she really hated.

"Shall we continue in the morning," he whispered into her ear, his hot breath tickling her skin. She nodded and leaned into him, letting him kiss her head and her cheek.

He set the book down and wrapped his arms around her, puling her to him. She fell into his warmth and twisted around to kiss his lips.

"I love you," she mumbled against his lips, and she felt him smile back at her.

They fell asleep like that, twisted in each others arms and completely at peace with the world.

It didn't stay that way for long...

---

Dun dun duuuuun!!!!

I'm so evil right!

You know I have no intention of continuing this right!

I'm such a nice person!

So anyway I felt in the mood for some Wessa today's and I literally haven't wrote Wessa... I can't remember if I've actually ever wrote Wessa on here..

Oops...

Well anyway really short Wessa one-shot, but still fun to write and sorta fluffy

And seriously I need to know, would you prefer an actually cutsey scene or a heated smutty scene

Answer honestly

My Jessa stuff kinda evolved from fluffy to smutty

From smutt to fluff

Smutttttttttt

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

so my friend is reading clockwork prince right now (not mentioning any names Purplerain123927...

I feel like you'll either hate me or just not acknowledge the fact that I mentioned you...

Oh well...

I realised now that wrote smutt with a load of TS and and that's probably acceptable...

UGH WHY CANT THEY JUST RELEASE LADY MIDNIGHT RIGHT NOW THOUGH!!!

but have you ever noticed how scandalous lady midnight sounds, like seriously.

How can lady midnight not sound scandalous

Does that mean its gonna be a scandalous book?

Apparently ACOTAR 2 is gonna be smutty

I probably spend more time talking about nothing than than it took you to read the one-shot ish thing

But I wanna see the lady midnight cover though and on all the fanmade covers its always been Emma, but for some reason I think it's gonna be Jules. Like Jace was first on TMI will was first in TID so jules is probably gonna be first on TDA

And Emma's probably gonna be second, but I dunno

Or maybe Emma and Jules will be on lady midnight together like in cofa, cols, and cohf there were two people on the front

Also........

Wait for it...

Wait for it......

6K READS WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS!!!!

WHY AM I COMPLAINING!?!?!?

OMG THIS IS AMAZING GUYS, EVEN IF I DO HAVE OVER 100 CHAPTERS IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT PEOPLE READ THIS AND ENJOY IT ENOUGH TO READ MORE!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST ALL SO AWESOME!!!

EVERYONE ONE OF YOU IS AMAZING, EVEN IF YOU'VE ONLY JUST STARTED READING TODAY AND THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER YOU'VE READ (if so welcome) OR IF YOU'VE BEEN WITH ME RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!