Will and Magnus one-shot

Will leaned back against Magnus' chest, feeling his boyfriends arms wrap around him. He felt safer than he had a moment ago, and that was the point. That was the whole damn point of being with Magnus.

He relaxed into the embrace and let all his bad thought flee his mind, all thoughts of Tessa and Jem and automations. It became too much sometimes, and this secret romance seemed to calm him in a way he didn't understand. It was scary, feeling safe and loved. But Magnus made him feel safe, like no one could ever touch him again.

"What's on your mind?" Magnus asked, leaning forward to kiss Will's cheek. Will didn't flinch like he used to when Magnus' lips touched his skin, and for that reason, or so he guessed, he felt Magnus' lips brush up into a smile.

"Nothing," said Will, his eyes closing ever so slightly as he relaxed further, and Magnus whispered "good."

Looking at the clock on the wall, Will suddenly realised how long he'd been there cuddling with Magnus.

"I need to go," he sighed, trying to wriggle out of Magnus' grasp, but the other boy had a tight hold on him. "Magnus," he complained, but Magnus just chuckled to himself and wrapped his arms tighter around him.

"You can't leave just yet," Magnus said, turning Will around in his lap and kissing his lips gently, warmth radiating between them. "Besides, there's something quite important I need to tell you."

Will's heart dropped. So this was it, Magnus was going to leave him. Will stood up, Magnus' arms slack around him now, letting him move freely.

"It's alright, I'll just leave," Will said, straining to hold back the tears he was sure would spill over his eyes if he stayed a moment longer. And he knew he couldn't say a word more without breaking.

"Will? What do you mean?" Magnus asked, grabbing Wills arm from behind as he began to walk away, sending a burning through his veins. Such desire he had to contain.

"If you want to end this, that's fine," Will managed to say before he had to hide face as a single tear slid down his cheek. But Magnus had other plans. He spun Will around and, to his surprise, kissed him hard on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds before Magnus pulled away.

"I'm not going to leave you, I could never do that!" Magnus exclaimed, wrapping a startled Will in his arms. "I wanted to tell you that I love you, you fool!"

The words made Wills heart stop. Those three little words that's made his whole body freeze and tense in Magnus' arms.

"You - you mean it?" Will asked, and he felt Magnus nod in response. Will couldn't contain his smile as he wrapped his arms tightly around Magnus, kissing him gently on the cheek.

"I love you too," Will said in reply. And for a moment, nothing else mattered.

---

So someone mentioned me in a comment somewhere about shipping Magnus and Will (I can't remember who, but you probably know who you are) and I was like hey it's 1 am I haven't written any 1 am one-shot in like a few or two.

It's not 1 am now, its 8:46 (divergent fans cry) the next day and I just finished editing it so here ya go for any other WillxMagnus shippers. If not just replace whoever else you ship with one of their names and it probably has the same effect.

To be honest I don't know if I like this or not, its kinda either or and you can tell I'm not tired since I'm evaluating what I've done and assessing myself.

WHO EVEN AM I!!!

yup there it is

So I was trying to copy a movie onto my laptop and it was taking a billion years so I gave up and started editing this one-shot

I didn't know what punctuation to put at the end of that sentence so just choose your preferred punctuation mark

. , - ! ? %

What do you call . in America anyway cuz I swear you call them something different than in England. We call them a full stop but srsly what does everyone else call them?

Iza needz tooz knowz soz tellz mez!!!

HALOOSAMOOSE

haloosamoose

Interpret as you wish