TLH trivia destroys everything

So I was just casually browsing the internet, looking at some SHC stuff when I see this:

While certain possible relationship outcomes have already been revealed in a family tree previously released with Clockwork Princess, the family tree is said to be misleading, consisting of information thought true by whoever wrote it.

And then I see this

As of 2014, the series includes at least one sham/political marriage. It will also feature the marriage of James and Cordelia who get married for a "weird" reason, or at least not for the reasons anyone would think.

So I'm just like calm calm calm because I thought I had spoiled all the relationshipish stuff in TLH through the family tree, but MISLEADING!!!

YOUR TELLING ME THE FAMILY TREE IS MISLEADING!!!

but also how I'm freaking out, because of you've read the midnight heir you'll know about Grace Blackthorn and Jesse Blackthorn and it says that Jesse died in the midnight heir but in the family tree it says he marries Lucie and I was just like maybe something happens or something?

BUT WHAT IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

BUT JESSE HAS TO HAVE A PART IN THIS HE HAS TO!!!

And also it says in the Lightwood family tree that Grace marries Christopher Lightwood, BUT WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T AND SHE MARRIES JAMES AND ALL THIS IS MESSED UP BECAUSE THE FAMILY TREE IS MISLEADING!!!

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

I NEED IT TO BE OUT NOW SO I CSN READ IT OMG!!!!!

By the way I'm eating a mango icelolly and thinking of Jace!