Sizzy bite

Note: this is while Simon is a vampire

Simon leaned into the room with one hand behind his back and the other supporting him against the wall. He walked into Izzy's room and sat next to her on the bed where she was applying nail polish.

"You picked an appropriate time to visit," she said, the sarcasm in he voice almost undetectable as she set the nail polish down and blew on her nails.

"I've got something for you," Simon said, ignoring her comment. He gave her the little pouch he had been hiding behind her back. She smiled ever so slightly as she opened it and pulled out the earrings inside.

"What's the occasion?" She asked. Her face brightening.

"No occasion, I just saw them and thought of you."

Izzy laughed slightly and leaned over to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her too, squeezing her tight and kissing her cheek the best he could. She laughed at his failed attempt.

She pulled away a little and rested her lips against his. He could feel her words as she spoke them.

"Thank you," she whispered against his lips, "they're beautiful."

"That's exactly why they reminded me of you," Simon said, knowing exactly how cheesy that sounded, but he couldn't help it. He felt her cheeks heat, but she didn't say a word, only pressed her lips closer against his.

She kissed him, slowly, pushing him down onto her bed and kissing him more. He savoured her taste, her scent, the feel of her against him. She straddled him and he pulled her against him, kissing him slowly still.

He rolled them over, so that he was on top of her. He kissed her neck gently, is lips barly touching her skin and she ran her hands through his hair.

"Simon," she said, tilting back her head to expose her neck to him.

"Izzy," he said, warning in his voice. He didn't want to go any further than gentle kisses, but she was so insistent, and the pulse in her neck was to tempting.

He grazed his fangs across her neck as they popped out, causing her breath to catch. He sunk them into her neck and she moaned his name softly. She had her hands on his shoulders, keeping her against him. So insistent.

"Izzy!" He heard a voice call from outside the room, and instantly leapt off her. Alec entered the room moments later and, noticing the blood on her neck, left sooner than he had appeared.

Izzy went to where she had left the earrings and put them in, showing them off to Simon. She couldn't have looked more beautiful.

---

Well that was fun!

I don't think I've ever written sizzy before like ever

Not even drafts which I've deleted...

Wow...

I've also written more Camillessas than I have Clace...

This is a problem considering how hard I ship them

Actually I very rarely talk about Clace

I think I need to do 15 reasons why the ships are perfection like I did with will and Jem (like for each ship)

And I never did 15 reasons why Jace is perfection either and I was meant to

Also at one point I had 15 more reasons why jem is perfection but I lost it so I should re write that

PEACE OUT SUCKERS!!!!

WHY WOULD I EVEN SAY THAT!!!

OH MY DORIAN HAVILLIARD!!!