100th Chapter celebratory fic - a day at the beach: part one

The look on Jem's face when he saw the girls in their swimming costumes and bikinis was priceless. His mouth dropped open and his cheeks were bright red, eyes flickering around him trying to look anywhere but their partially exposed bodies.

Tessa just laughed and closed her hand around his. For his sake she had dressed as modestly as one could when going to the beach in the middle of the summer. The sand beneath them was scorched and when she touched a hand to her head she could feel her hair was boiling. Tessa still had on her summer dress with a swimming costume below it in case she wanted to swim, and Jem was firmly protesting against taking of his shirt.

"People will look at me Tessa!" He complained when she asked him again. His cheeks were bright red and Tessa didn't think it was from the sun.

"No one will be able to see you when your in the water and look, everyone else is down there having fun," Tessa argued, but Jem still looked reluctant to agree.

Jem was wearing his swim shorts, the only pair he had which Tessa had coaxed him into buying earlier that week, and a plain white shirt which Tessa hoped he would discard so they could swim. They were lying back in the sand watching the Blackthorns, Emma, Magnus and the residents of the New York institute swim in the water. The only person who had stayed behind was Ty. Even Livvy had left her brother to enjoy herslef.

"How about you keep your shirt on until we get down there and then take it off. Ty will come down with and bring it back won't you Ty," Tessa said looking to the boy who was scrawling something in his notebook. He raised his head slowly and nodded. After a moment Jem agreed.

When they got to the water Tessa heard cheering from the others as she told Jem it was time to take his shirt off. Tessa also removed her dress which she handed to Ty before they stepped into the water. It was cold on her toes, but as they waded in towards everyone else - Tessa partially dragging Jem along - she grew used to it.

"What took you so long?" Magnus asked as they they neared him. Standing beside him was Alec who had his arm around his boyfriends shoulder. Jem blushed.

"We got held up," I told them, although Magnus knew Jem would have refused to be seen if not fully dressed.

"Well come on were gonna play underwater spin the bottle," Magnus proclaimed. Tessa frowned.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Oh its just spin the bottle, but we spin a plastic bottle on top of the water and then we dip under to watch the kiss," Magnus exclaimed before telling the two of them to follow him over to the others.

"Who's going first then?" Isabelle asked after they had formed a circle in the water. Tessa stood next to Jem with his hand still wrapped in hers, keeping him close.

Before the game had started Julian had taken Octavian back to Ty, deeming it inappropriate for his little brother to play or watch, however let Dru stay.

When no one answered Isabelle she grabbed the plastic bottle - which Livvy was holding - and span it on top of the water. It stopped on Emma. Both the girls laughed as Isabelle made her way over to the other side of the circle and Magnus counted down the time until they dunked under water.

"Three... Two... One..." And they went under Tessa pulling Jem with her.

When Tessa opened her eyes she could just see the two girls. Isabelle pushed her lips against Emma's and lingered slightly before pulling away. When they surfaced the two girls were in hysterics.

"Okay your turn Emma," Isabelle said, still trying to contain her laughter as she returned to her space in the circle.

As instructed Emma span the bottle, when in mid spin they heard a shout.

---

Ooh its so dramatic!

What is this? I hear you ask

A one shot / fanfiction that isnt smut or fluff! What has happened to her!

Well I think I promised something special for the 100th chapter and my creativity has just died okay...

IM CURRENTLY HAVING A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES WITHDRAWL AND THE SEQUEL IS OUT NEXT MAY! WHAT AM I SUPPOSEST TO DO UNTIL THEN?

Write fanfiction!

So yeah this is gonna be multiple parts each from a different point of view.

As I was saying I think I promised something special and I felt guilty that I hadn't updated for a couple of days. I was gonna post the whole thing together but then I was like what if some major even occurs in the fandom before I'm finished and I have to share my feels!

So I split it in to parts so I could post the first part on the 100th chapter!

Also guess who finally got their new laptop?

ME! ME! ME! ME!

Livvy: why do I feel like this has happened before?

Well hope you enjoyed. I could have just wrote more Jessa fluff to satisfy my fangirling needs, but no I decided I would do something different!

You need to know that in my head I'm saying this in Dan Howells voice.

I kinda may have spent the last two days watching his videos...

I intend to have a YouTube spree tonight watching all his videos from first to last even though I'm not sure I'll have time and have to do the same thing tomorrow night...

I feel like this is gonna be fun if my tablet stays charged...

You know I usually just read all day and when I realised I only get creative ideas at gone midnight I've become partially nocturnal... Permanently...

Oh well...

You know I just want to hug all you guys who have put up with my moaning and ranting and generally annoying behaviour for 100 chapters and a special thanks to any of you who read all the chatty bits after the actual chapters finished...

*ALPACA HUGS*

Okay so... I don't wanna start a scentance like that!

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

so I predict that by morning (by that I don't mean 12 I mean like 6-10ish) this will have about 5 views...

Prove me wrong people... Give me 10 views and I'll be happy...

To be honest I'll be happy even if I get one read and a comment from my mother saying that I'm going to a mental school... Actually I won't be too happy if that happens...

I will still be happy though if one of you tells me to get a life and that I'm messed up and that my parents raised me wrong because I will just laugh and continue with my life!

God I really have been watching to much danisnotonfire I mean I literally just imagined the explosion at the end of each of his videos happening in wattpad...

*DANISNOTONFIRE EXPLOSION*

Any of you watch him because I'm still typing this in his voice...

I was about to say bye but OMG NOW IM IMAGINING THE PHIL IS NOT ON FIRE VIDEO WHERE THEY MADE LOVE HEARTS AND PHIL WAS LIKE THATS SO CHEESY AND DAN WAS LIKE ITS MEANT TO BE CHEESY!!!!

and now I'm thinking of the internet support group... God help me...

You know I actually had a really good speach planned out in my head but that's all gone to hell so

BYE BYE LIGHTWOODISH EMUS!!!

IM AN EMU YOUR AN EMU WE'RE ALL EMUS!!!!!!!!!!!