TLH Theory

So I was most certainly not stalking Cassie's TLH board on pinterest... okay so I totally was...

So just hear me out on this okay, because I think this is really reasonable

So basically we know from the family tree that Lucie married Jesse, we also know that Lucie can see ghosts (or I'm pretty sure we know), we also know that Jesse died when he was 16, when Lucie would have been 6.

So (I say so a lot), on Cassie's TLH board there was a girl and a ghost board and the caption was why can no one else see you or something else

There was another pin with the caption, we could get married, and everyone in the comments was saying it was Cordelia and Jamie, but the hair colours of the people in the pin match Jesse and Lucie, and I guess it might not matter, but it was literally two people sitting next to each other, and I would have thought it would be an incredibly easy to write that caption a pin with a ginger instead of a brunette.

There was this other thing that I saw like forever ago and it was like malcolm fade said Jesse and Lucie, now that's what I call love beyond death...

Basically what I'm suggesting here is that Lucie marries a ghost which I'm perfectly fine with

OPINIONS ON THEORY!!!

Alssssooooooooo

Did you realy think you were going to get away with just the theory without me talking forever?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

What is your favourite owl city song?

Yes, this is directed to one specific (you know who you are), but everyone answer if you know Adam Young

mine is up all night... I just love that song

I accidently put the link in the media...

we all know it wasn't an accident

I'm trying to hard and it's not working

Jace: she's finally admitting to her flaws!

Clary: Jace! don't be rude

Jace: would you love me if I wasn't

Clary: by the angel Jace, who knows

I was meant to be saying something else wasn't I

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

If I haven't said it already I FINALLY finished the story I was writing for NaNoWriMo last year...

and by finished I mean finished the first draft....

Its a total of 89,000 and something words and I'm currently editing it...

alsooooooooooooooooooo

I GAVE TLBGTE AN ACTUALL COVER (which I would put in the media except im typing on my laptop and the art is on my tablet)

so it's like half past midnight and I was meant to finish beautful creatures and the flash today (or yeaterday whatever) and I would stay up all night to finish them accept I'm going horse riding tomorrow and I don't want to fall off the horse

Wait? who am I kidding I've ridden a horse on no sleep before, I can totally do this!!!

last thing now, I'm putting mother of mine on hold, just because I never update, so I'm going to give it a break for a while, perhaps have some chapters prepared, but I've got school and like a million other things to write, and it gets a bit too much sometimes, especially with trying to edit my novel as well... and constantly writing down new ideas for new storys I intend to write in the world my story is set...

OUT ON THE VERGE FOR THE REST OUR LIVES TONIGHT!!!