I've not written any Jessa fluff recently have I

Warm arms wrapped themselves around Tessa's waist from behind and a nose muzzled her cheek.

She hadn't heard Jem come into the room, nor had she noticed the lights being switched on, or how dark it was outside the window. Tessa had become desirably oblivious to the world while Jem was out, and she could have stayed that way for hours if it wasn't for her husbands lips in her hair.

"Do you ever do anything else?" Jem laughed, pulling Tessa back on top of him and kissing her head gently. She didn't have time to answer when he rolled them over and turned Tessa so she was facing him, kissing her forehead and nose.

"Where have you been all day?" Tessa asked, letting Jem caress her.

"Julian left me with Octavian while he went to train with Emma," Jem said in reply, lying himself down next to her and wrapping his arms around her body. "I thought we could spend some time together now."

Tessa let herself become absorbed in Jem's warmth savouring every moment she was with him in knowledge that one day he would no longer be here, lying besides her and smiling at her with all the love in the world in his eyes.

"Stay here all day tomorrow," Tessa muttered, burying her face in Jem's neck. She let him run his and through her hair, and kissed her head lightly.

"I will," Jem muttered back.

"And the day after that?" Tessa asked.

Jem huffed out  a low laugh and kissed her head once again.

"Always," he said.

---

As the title says, it has been a while since I have written any Jessa fluff, so here you have it.

Once again I am typing this on my laptop.

Guys I finished school yesterday for the holidays and IT IS ONLY 7 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS WHAT IS THIS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO DAM EXCITED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN OMG I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

AND THE CHRISTAMS LIGHYS IN MY ROOM FLASH!!!

GET THIS, THEY FLASH THE DAM CHRISTMAS LIGHTS FLASH!!!!

So I have managed to make a harry potter and percy jackson referance in this chapter XD bet you all love me now!!

No... you still hate me... okay...

Well whatever my brother and sister still have to go to school today and NOW I HAVE A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT THEM AND A WHOLE TWO WEEKS OFF SCHOOL!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH THESE TWO WEEKS?!?!?

IM GONNA WRITE....

jk I'm probably gonna end up sitting on tumblr...

Nope, shut up I'm going to write

Jace: you don't have that sort of self controll

Me: yes I do what are you talking about

Jace: you never do anything you say you're going to do

Clary: leave her alone she tries her best

Jace: you say that every time Clary, she just gets distracted

Clary: you need to stop being so hard on her

Jace: well you need to...

Valentine: Clarissa! Jonathon! will you please shut up you're disturbing my death

Izzy: I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that a dead man is alive... again, or the fact that he just said please

Valentine: I've found death to be so much more peacful

Sebastian: to bad I'm still alive

Clary: wha--

Sebastian: MWAHAHAHAHA

Don't ask me why Sebastian has an evil villian laugh now...

He just does

POODLE MUFASSA