Jessa Fluffyness and other chit chat

"Guess who?" Jem asked, covering Tessa's eyes with his hands when he caught her sat in the bed, reading in their bedroom in the LA institute.

Tessa laughed and reached her hands back to wrap them around Jem's waist. "That's so old," she complained, "and cheesy," she continued when he didn't remove his hands.

"So am I," Jem reminded her, pressing her lips to her head. "Come on, you have to guess!" He said.

"Is it Julian?" She asked, reaching her hands up above her head to try and touch his face. She found his nose - after poking him in the eye - and then from there his chin.

"No," he said, "guess again."

"Is it Will?" She asked. And felt Jem's laughter against her scalp.

"Guess again," he said, lowering his lips to kiss the back of her neck. She flinched and laughed softly, turning around so her lips were in front of his and his hands were cupping the back of her head.

"Is it Jem?" She asked, her lips brushing against his.

"Yes," he said as he pressed his lips softly against hers.

---

A/N: I'm sorry, it was just to tempting to write this.

I actually spent about ten minutes silently giggling about the "that's so old and cheesy," "so am i," bit, but this seriously seems to me like something that would happen.

I mean, this is Jem Carstairs we're talking about here and I'm so excited for TDA partly because we're gonna get to see modern Jem and Tessa just makes me cry I'm sorry I'm actually tearing up right now because they're just so perfect and I love them so much and I live Cassandra Clare's work so much and bta Jem and Tessa in my mind are just so adorable together and I really hope Cassie makes them adorable together.

okay now I'm getting worked up over my live for Jem Carstairs again by the angel I just love him so much and by the angel just - just.

Okay I feel like while I'm here I may as well tell this story about while I was reading TID.

So basically sometimes I spend hours having these really in depth daydreams so while I was reading TID I shipped Jessa so hard and one of the reasons for this was because I shipped Will with myself and this is so totally sad and I don't know if anyone else does this but gods I feel so pathetic now but I guess there's no going back now.

So I was like madly in live with Will like, first page into clockwork angel and was just like yep, I love this guy.

So anyway I was just casually having this daydream that I was Magnus Bane's sister and that he threw this party and Will was there and I just ended up dancing with me and yeah, this is kind of how I come up with every story/oneshots. I put myself into situations and go from there.

So yeah, I feel really sad now, but, yeah just - just - don't judge me...

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A NORMAL THING OR NOT.

The actual fluffyness was really short and I'm making up for it with chit chat.

Also I just didn't want to get my heart broken so I was being a totally unfaithful shipper and just staying with whatever ship was canon at the time because.

Okay so when Jem proposed to Tessa I was actually rolling around squealing and crying and I'm crying again and I'm just so tired and so is my tablet because it only has like 15% charge and I have nowhere to charge it right now and in just wanna keep typing. A moment ago I was writing a modern Wessa one shot and and now my tablets about to die.

I'm actually in France at the moment so I'm probably gonna upload this in like over a weeks time if I don't get internet soon.

Update: still in France and uploading this

Okay I'm listening to music and I don't wanna turn it off and I don't wanna go to bed, but my tablet has barely any charge left.

Okay I'm gonna go now..

WOAH I ONLY USED TWO DOTS..

BYE MY LIL SPONGCAKELINGS!!!!!!!

Update:

I attempted sleeping, but it didn't work since I kept thinking of Will and Tessa reading together and like holding half of the book each and Jem leaning over Tessa and kissing her upside down while she's lying down on her back reading and now I cant sleep because this is literally so cute and just... It's just so cute.

To be honest I'm seriously starting to think your OTP is what you look for in a relationship because I would seriously love someone twice as much if they did this, like read with me and just randomly kissed me while I'm Reding and I'm sorry I was thinking about it and now I can't sleep again.

You must be getting sick of me by now...

Gonna attempt sleep again...

BYEEE MY LITTLE POODLEPUMPKINS!!!

Update: OMG GUYS!!! I just logged onto wattpad for the first time in a few days and I have 3k reads! WHAT! WHY ARE YOU GUYS WASTING YOUR TIME READING THIS WHEN YOU COULD BE DOING PRODUCTIVE THING LIKE TEACHING THE ALPACA TO FLY! WHY AM I COMPLAINING! WHY DID I THINK FOR A SECOND THAT ANYTHING I JUST SAID MIGHT BE FUNNY! OMGBTA I LOVR YOU GUYS YOUR ALL SO AWEOSME!

Jace: well someone's over excited

Me: HOW COULD I NOT BE OVER EXCITED AND HOW IS JACE HRRONDALE SPEAKING TO ME?

Clary: don't worry, she gets like this

Jace: like what?

Clary: over excited. She really loves this story and her readers!

CLARY RIGHT OMG IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

AND DO YOU KNOW THE ONLY THING RUINING MY GOOD MOOD?

so this hasn't got anything to do with SHC so leave if you wish but I spent the last two days reading the duff and I just watched the movie trailer and WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT WAS THAT! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! NONE OF THAT HAPPENED! WHAT?

this is why I don't like movies as much I used to.

I mean, it looked good, but just not faithful to the book, like, at all.

I'm sorry I judged you so harshly Percy Jackson movies. I'm sorry I judged you so harshly insurgent.

GUAVA LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!