Why I respect Tatiana and drabble

So I seriously have a lot of respect for Tatiana from what I've read about her so far.

I mean her father brought her up with no training because he thought women shouldn't fght and she still went and taught her ward to fight and let her train.

Also I know she kinda shut everyone out, but she went through the loss if her father and husband in the same day and felt betrayed by her brothers and then went to raise her son as a single woman in London for 16 years until he died too.

I mean come on imagine how broken you'd be!

I don't know I kinda just really respect her and I'm really excited for her to be in the last hours.

Also if you haven't noticed my shadowhunter posts and general wattpad activity is starting to slow down and that's because I am super into acotar and throne of Glass at the moment which is droving me insane.

I have a review for queen of shadows and acotar on everything fangirl so check it out!

Also are there many throne of Glass fans reading this because I was thinking of maybe creating a book like this but for throne of Glass. Of course I'd keep writing this also though.

And GUYS its UNDER 200 DAYS UNTILL LADY MIDNIGHT WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! THATS SO CLOSE!!!!

you know the day I see the cover I'm gonna have a heart attack just because...

IM SO EXCITED!!!!

AND THEN WE GETS TO SEE EMMA AND JULES AND TY AND LIVVY AND JULES AND DRU AND MARK AND JULES AND CHRISTINA AND JULES AND TESSA AND JEM AND JULES AND JULES AND JEM AND JULES AND ITS A FICKIN GOLD MINE BECAUSE THERES SO MANY JEMS AND JULES EXCEPT THERES NO GOLD JUST JEM AND JULES!!!!

no wonders Cassie's books sell well...

ALL I WANT IN SEPTEMBER IS LADY MIDNIGHT!!!!

except we have to wait till march :0

It's seriously not fair!!!

OOH TURTLE WHALE!!!!