Love Triangle

Is it just me or does anyone else hate it when someone says "Team Will" or "Team Jem"?

I mean most books I don't mind but it just bugs me since I can't choose between them I mean, admit it: they're both perfect.

Jem is just such a sweetheart and you can't help loving him, I mean, he's just so kind to everyone, but deep down he's so damaged and he's hiding all that and it just makes me want to cry and I love him so much.

And Will, he's just so romantic and so sweet and so amazing I mean he reads! He reads books and quotes them to Tessa and I just love him for that he's just so mysterious and he has that Herondale pride that we all love.

Just, how can you possibly choose between these two boys, they both love Tessa and Tessa loves them both, but they also both have some kind of problem mentally which just makes you feel for them so much.

Personally I would like to take these two and give them a big hug because I love them so much and just uuuuugh WHY ARENT THEY REAL!!!!

I've kept calm until now but I don't know how long I can hold out.

When Jem proposed to Tessa I'll admit I did start squeeling and roll around for a few hours in some sort of daze of happiness and when Will proposed again with the squeeling.

I will admit I can see Will with Tessa easier than I can see Jem and Tessa, but I tink that may have something to do with their shared love for books and all that poetry and the letters in the books that Will wrote Tessa and when he told her he loved her when she was engaged to Jem I was just like HSBSHSBNWJWKAHWGGEHAJJANSNJAHN WHAT IS HAPPENEDINB OMG HELP ME OMBS SBSH ANWNHWNJANOS SKWNWMWMWH JEM AND WILL AND OMG SJSNWJAIA OAMGSW SJWOMHW WJWNWOMGS WNWNWN!!!!!!!!

Or something like that

So yeah that's me a opinion what's yours?