More Jessa Fluffyness because I ship it too hard

When Tessa heard someone clear their throat behind her she lowered her book onto her lap. She had been lying on her back reading on the sofa for three hours without being disturbed. She would have been mad if she hadn't seen Jem smiling down at her.

"Do you plan on reading all day?" He asked while rubbing a few strands of loose hair between his fingers.

"That would be preferable," she replied, but was unable to stop the smile that crept on to her lips. She reached up to touch his face, running her fingers over his cheek, his chin and his throat.

"I thought I might visit you," he said, kneeling down next to the arm of the sofa and touching his lips to her forehead. His lips were warm and tickled as he began to speak again, "I thought you might like that." He pressed his lips to her forehead and kissed it gently before pulling away.

"You were right," said Tessa, slipping a piece of paper into her book to keep the page and throwing it onto the coffee table. She took Jem's face in her hands and pushed her fingers through his hair, pulling his face towards hers until there was so little space between them she could feel every breath he took, every time he exhaled and the subtle shaking of his lips. Tessa pulled his face down so their lips met and kissed him upside down, lingering before pulling away.

"Hold on a moment," he said. He pulled Tessa up of the sofa and she instantly toppled into his arms, unable to stand properly after so long lying down.

Jem fell backwards, pulling Tessa with him. They landed on the coffee table and rolled over so they fell of the other side. Tessa laughed and rolled them over again so she was straddling his chest and kissed him hard on the lips, unable to stop her laughter.

"Well that was fun," Jem exclaimed, pulling Tessa down to lie on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over again and again until they had to tuck in their arms and legs to roll under the coffee table.

Pulling themselves onto the sofa Jem has joined in with Tessa's laughed, and soon enough they were in such hysterics that Jem was finding it hard to kiss Tessa at all.

Eventually they gave up and instead huddled together on the sofa, Jem's arm around Tessa's waist and Tessa gripping Jem's shoulders as she laughed so hard she was unable to breath.

When they had managed to calm down they laid down together on the sofa, cuddled together and kissed each other softly. Tessa run her hands over Jem's face as he caressed her hair. They stayed that way for the rest of the day, snuggling and kissing until eventually they drifted of to sleep, entangled in each others arms.

---

Well I don't suppose it surprised you that I'm writing more Jessa fluffyness I mean... Its Jessa come on what do you expect... Me to not write Jessa fluffyness... What else would I do at midnight!

So this was totally necessary to write and totally necessary to read and... I live Jessa to much!

They're just... Jessa! They're Jessa and that's what matters!

Their love is so powerful it cannot be destroyed!

I was actually writing this whole having a conversation with someone on wattpad about Jessa which then turned into a conversation about brason (brick x Jason) which then led to me reading brason fanfiction which then led to my mind being in no state to not continue writing Jessa fluffyness.

I then actually remembered this one shot I wrote about peter from divergent and a butter knife on my old account which I may re create at some point if I remember... Just don't encorge me it was disturbing!

Do any of you watch polandbananabooks on YouTube because I watched the bad blood parody today and I've got it stuck in my head I mean its literally bad blood sped up and higher but whatever!

It's stuck in my head...

Help...

Ugh why are the the leprahorses dying...

SAVE THE LAPRAHORSES!
BEYER EUWSBW

WIL SAYS BYE L
IYZ SAYS BYEA
ABD TESSA SAYA BYEZ SO BYEZ!!!!!!!!!!!