TDA wishes

I have some theory's on TDA yay!

These are more of guesses than theory's and stuff that I wasn't to happen and these have absolutely no evidence whatsoever!

So basically Malec babies!

I saw a thing earlier about Malec babies and then I just started searching stuff on Malec babies so... Yeah I want Malec babies! Like I'm imagining an adoptive warlock child with a tail!

Also Malec wedding!!! Just imagine how much glitter this would involve!!! And Alec would be all annoyed because Magnus wanted to make it all over fabularised and Alec would just want a small celebration!

Also (what I think more likely) Jessa babies!

By the time we get to TDA Tessa and Jem would have been married for a few years and they are most definitely old enough to have children. It will really depend on weather they want kids or not.

What I really really want is Jem to teach Emma how to play the violin! I know they meet (I think they meet) and I just think that would be so adorable! Also I saw one if the SHC tarot cards on that with Jem teaching her so I'm just hoping...

Personally I don't think much will happen between sizzy and I don't think they will be in it much. But I've seen a teaser with Jace in it and Magnus is just always there so I'm guessing they both have a part in TDA!

Don't think it will happen, but I want clace babies, like that would be so awesome I just can't.

But yeah clace babies would be so adorable and you could just imagine Jace being so over protective over this kid!

For a chapter on TDA wishes I've said noting about Jules.

I'm really hoping we get some heline in here and I can't wait to get to know all Julian's little siblings better since I feel they were kinda brushed over in CoHF and I can't really remember with is which!

Also can werewolfs and shadowhunters have kids? If so I want a Jocelyn x Luke baby!

I'm asking for to much aren't I!

Comment what you think. If you agree, disagree and what other wishes you have for TDA!

Also please check out my fandom helpline story where fandom's answer questions! Even of you don't really wanna read it please give me a question on here if you don't want to go to the story. Either that or PM me or leave a message on fandom helpline story or on my profile or anywhere else I can read messages!

Thanks!!!