I love all you guys

So if you didn't know I've been in Paris the last few days so I haven't actually actually updated since I left, but I got back last night and I see loads of votes and comments and some of you guys wishing me a good time and it jut really makes me smile.

So I just wanted to say again, thanks for sticking with me. I know this isn't really a story, but its super fun to write and hopefully fun to read.

I'd also just like to mention that I finally have a new tablet and a new laptop. It was my birthday yesterday so I got my tablet at last and a laptop which wasn't really a birthday present since I was supposed to get it two years ago, but its great to finally have it.

So right now I feel super lucky and super spoiled since I also got to spend my birthday in a theme park in Paris.

Hopefully there will be more updates from now on as I can work through the night on stuff when I'm mist hyperactive and creative.

That's all I really wanted to say so thanks.

Also a good time to say I'm going away for two weeks in a weeks time... Back to France, but with my family this time (I went with my school last time). I'm not sure if I will be able to update while I'm away, but there's more of a chance since I will be staying with family for some of the time while I'm there.

I'm going to be working on a few one shots, but also I'll have random ragey updates as usual so prepare yourself...

MARSHMALLOW BABIES!!!