Something New: Camillessa One-shot

Camille ran her long fingers through Tessa's hair, brushing it carefully away from her face so she could watch as her big gray eyes fluttered open that morning.

She'd thought before that she might leave before Tessa woke, maybe she'd second guess the night as a dream, but watching the woman as her chest heaved with each breath, even the shade of her lips were sensational.

Tessa could give her something Magnus never could, and she was addicted.

When Tessa rolled over onto Camille's chest she groaned with morning weariness and wrapped her arms around her. Camille chuckled as she pulled a sleepy Tessa onto her and kissed her head in a way that was sensual rather than sexual. She lingered before pulling Tessa further up so their noses touched, and she giggled in respite.

"That was fun, don't you think?" Camille whispered against Tessa's lips.

She nodded, "we should do it again sometime."

"How about now?" Camille teased, running her hand over Tessa's jaw. She signed as her finger reached her lips and Camille pulled her finger back, bringing their lips together instead and kissing her tenderly. Camille ran her hand down Tessa's bare waist and along her thigh, lingering in certain places and squeezing in others.

"I didn't know if you'd be up for this," Camille whispered, "after Will."

"It's been over fifty years, I think I can take something new," Tessa sighed, leaning in closer and wrapping her leg around Camille, entwining their bodies tighter.

"If I'd known you'd be like this I would have sought you out sooner," Camille muttered as Tessa ran kisses along Tessa's jaw and down her neck, tongue fluttering across the delegate skin of the vampires throat, absent of pulse.

"I'm not sure I would've gone anywhere with you until recently though," Tessa said, pulling back so she could see Camille's face. Her rouge lips were startling against her pale skin, and her blonde hair was in a tangle, so Tessa set to brushing out the knots.

"Feels almost as good as sex," Camille laughed as they sat up together and Tessa ran for a brush, pulling it through the strands until it fell through her fingers in silky locks.

"Your turn," Camille said, taking the brush from Tessa and seating her on her lap. Tessa's hair was thicker, and when Camille pulled on the brush at first her head would fly back, but soon enough Camille was running her hands through Tessa's hair again and pulling her against her.

They fell down together, and through their tight kisses and gentle moans, Tessa heard Camille say something she never would have expected.

"Stay with me, I'm never going to get tired of this."

---

So, we do not question why I write this

I would like to thank CasualAngel for also shipping Camillessa (check out her work she's awesome)

Its nice to know I'm not alone

I'm at me friends house for a sleepover and its 8:30 and two of my friends are asleep and the others on her laptop and I'm writing fan fiction !

That reminds me

Last night the 4 of us were playing monopoly at 2am and then this happened

I didn't get distracted

Okay then an alarm went off and now everyone's awake

Adios

MUSHROOM MONEY