Clace Fluff

The fire burnt brightly in front of them, illuminating the room in the darkness of the night.

Clary couldn't sleep, and as it turned out, neither could Jace, though she was not sure if he was lying or not for the sake of staying up with her.

She leaned into his arms, letting him play with her hair as they listened to the crackling of the fire, letting him trace over her features with his fingers and kiss the back of her head.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Jace asked once he couldn't bare the silence any longer.

"Just thinking about Sebastian," she said bluntly.

"I thought you'd stopped thinking about all that."

"It's hard, I mean, he was my brother, he could have been my brother if it hadn't been for valentine."

She sighed and buried her face in her chest, and Jace kissed her head head again. She twisted round in his arms, straddling him and kissed his lips, letting him take her mind away from everything.

He kissed her back, hands gentle on her hips, not wanting to be insistent, but she forced him back pinning him against the floor and kissing him more.

She rolled off of him and he wrapped his arms around him. She breathes him in, letting his warmth engulf her until it was all that she could feel, until every thought of Sebastian had drained from her mind.

"Do you think we could just sleep here?" Jace asked.

"On the cold floor?" Clary teased, "sure."

Within minutes she was out, her arms resting on Jace's chest, and his around her waist.

---

So earlier I realised something...

I have never written any Clace before

I've written RagnorxRaphael, but I've not written Clace, I've written a billion non-canon ships that aren't OTPs but I've never written Clace...

So I just solved that problem your welcome

So yeah I just wanted to write but I didn't know what to write so I wrote something brought, but I hope it meets fandom standards

Also I have almost finished writing the story I've been writing since November (remember NaNoWriMo) and I'm currently on 86,000 and something words and I'm really impressed with myself because this will be the first story I've EVER finished!!!

THEN I SHALL EDIT IT UNTIL IT IS PERFECTION!!!

or as near perfection as I can get

Anyway I started reading beautiful creatures today (after getting out of a half day long reading slump) and so far its kinda meh sooo...

Anyone read it? Does it get better? Am I wasting my time?

I still haven't finished Magnus Chase and I just can't get back into it after putting it on hold for so long (because Scarlet was priority)

So yeah, opinions please!

Also has anyone read Talon or Rogue because its about DRAGONS!!!

I HAVE NEVER READ A BOOK BASED PURLEY ON DRAGONS BEFORE I DEAD TALON!!!

so how's life!?!?

Have I bored you yet!?!?

My socks have zebras on them!

APPLE CHEESECAKE ZEBRA SOCKS!!!