[3]

The morning came sooner than he thought. The sun making its presence through its rays entering and disturbing his sleep.

Mikey turns to one side and the other trying to continue his sleep, to his annoyance he wakes up not because of the sun but because of the sounds of a gun.

He was not surprised at all. Barely awake, he got out of bed, looking to see what time it was.  Pointing at nine-twenty in the morning, Mikey makes his way to the closet where he got his clothes. He went to take a shower, last night he was so tired that he didn't change.

On his way to the stairs and then down to the kitchen, he came across a Kokonoi preparing breakfast. He sits down at the table and follows the one in front of him.

Kokonoi danced through the kitchen singing a song Mikey hadn't recognized. Turning his body to Mikey the other is speechless and then wastes himself, embarrassed that his boss saw this side of him.

"Boss, good morning, you want breakfast, and maybe we won't talk about what happened this morning."

The other says a crooked smile was visible on his face.

"Don't worry, I didn't come to eat, I'll also go out a little if someone asks about me, you don't know anything." 

After that, Mikey takes the keys from his motorcycle and goes out the door to the garage.

Riding the motorcycle, Mikey decides to follow his instincts and do his best. The road to the destination was a quiet one, apart from the cars passing by and people filling the streets.

He could only observe how the families passed together and spent their time with the others.  Mikey would have given anything just so he could do the same to his brothers and Emma.

But this was not so easy, sometimes the thought of committing suicide or going to a better place came to mind but he knew that his loved ones and those who were not with him would not want that. 

So he waited for the moment when everything would end well for him too. Who knows maybe beyond would be happier.

Seeing that he has arrived, he parks the motorcycle in front and then with a little hesitation gets off it and heads to the differently colored cafe, you could say with a lot of life.

Opening the door, he noticed that not many people were present. An old couple, a man looking out the window and another sitting in the back with a  hood on his head, covering his face.

Going to the counter, ringing the bell, a girl's head is present in his vision. Acknowledging, Mikey noticed how much she had changed, but her presence was as before.

The short pink hair was replaced by a long one, now she looked much more mature than before. Hina stood in front of him, shock but also happiness was written on her face, her eyes twinkling.

Before he can say anything, she looks back at where she came from earlier and shouts.

"Takemichi, it's Mikey, Mikey came, he's standing in front of me. Takemichi!" 

The girl could not help but hide her happiness.  After all, twelve years ago when Toman broke up and everyone said goodbye, Mikey was the only one who didn't keep in touch, which made Takemichi very upset and sad.

But now that she has found him, she can make her boyfriend happy.

Hearing the name of the person he has been trying to find for a long time, Takemichi runs in the direction from where the scream was heard, then makes eye contact with Mikey, his eyes starting to tear happily that his friend is fine.