[48]

The next morning had been a very tiring one for Senju. The previous day had exhausted her, and when she returned home it was around three o'clock, almost four, and sleep did not want to overtake her even after she laid her head on the soft pillow.

Everything in her mind was messed up, she didn't know what to think or what she should do. The events that happened around the previous three hours were complicated and difficult to digest.

The biggest question that haunted the girl was who exactly was the masked man who took his own life. Although he was no longer a threat to the boy and his group something was still very dubious.

Until now she had never seen such a big bloody battle, she had never seen so much blood and dead people, and the sight was not a very pleasant one.

After rescuing her, then locking her in that room, she was left there for a period of time. The first thing she thought about when she entered that room was what was going to happen outside of it.

She knew the situation beyond that door was a difficult one, and she also knew Mikey wasn't going to tell her what had really happened when he got back.

So she stood for a while by the door, trying to make out the sounds outside. When she didn't realize what was happening she moved away, walking into the middle of the room and getting a better look at where she was.

The room was dark and plain, but it have the necessary, and until then nothing had caught her attention until she saw the big screen with the security cameras.

She had approached the large desk that was long, from one wall to the other, then sat down in the only chair in the room.

Her gaze flew to each viewing room, trying to find out the construction of the buildings and also the positions of those in it.

To her the only person in her line of sight was the boy with eyes like the night sky. He was still on the same level as hers, walking easily towards his next destination which was the big roof.

At the same time, Senju noticed the masked man who kept circling the roof, trying to find a way to escape. That disgusted her so much, watching that man try to get out of there, leaving his comrades behind.

Mikey was walking quietly towards the stairwell where he would walk up to the top floor to face the bastard. Before he got there two more masked men appeared in his path, unarmed and a bit disheveled.

Mikey didn't change his look at all, he remained serious and a little scary, he wasn't too impressed with the two guys trying to take him down.

Senju was momentarily wondering if she should feel proud because those men wanted to try to take on Mikey or should she feel sorry for what was going to happen to those men.

Senju watched as Mikey effortlessly sidestepped the target of the punch that was aimed at him before knocking the attacker back before throwing him down the stairs.

The second met a similar fate to the first, both ending up on top of a pile of other dead people. They didn't get up for a few minutes but she didn't even look at them after they got there.

Senju continued to watch the boy, her eyes darting from one view camera to another until finally the boy reached his destination. Everything after that unfolded very quickly.

The two men ended up standing face to face, ready for a confrontation, and she watched them. She looked at them, not understanding what was happening for a while.

It took her a bit to realize that the masked man was talking because Mikey was starting to tense up.

The girl continued to look at them, seeing that their discussion was not going well, and now she really wanted to know what exactly was going on there and what they were talking about.