[25]

"Please take care of my friend. I'll entrust her to you!" 

Yuzuha had said, pulling away from the two, knowing that Senju could not escape from that moment on.

The brunette leaves them with a smile on her face, only that she had a broken heart inside. 

A question crossed her mind, "Why can't I be happy too?" Senju had not seen her friend's face, all her focus was on the boy in front of her, and so was her attempt to avoid his gaze.

Yuzuha had gone to her house because she had nothing else to do, leaving the two white-haired in a grave silence. 

Senju watched her friend move further and further away from them, leaving her in an awkward position from which she did not know how to get out. 

She stared blankly, not having the courage to look into the boy's eyes, who tried to looked at her in the eyes but without success, feeling cornered about her.

One thing was for sure, and that was that Senju hated when she felt inferior, and that hadn't happened to her before. 

But since Mikey had appeared in her world, everything had changed, her behavior had changed, her feelings had changed. She alone had charged.

Although Mikey had only been close to her twice, but at the first time everything had changed and she thought that all this interaction of theirs only affected her. 

And that made her lose her mind. 

She wasn't like that, and she never was, she hated when she felt helpless or when someone looked down on her. 

She was so lost in thought that she had not heard the boy call her name, which had caused him to worry. 

But when she felt a hand gently touch her right shoulder, Senju winced, not paying attention when the boy touched her. 

Seeing this, MMikey take his hand away, not wanting to scare her or make the girl feel uncomfortable in his presence. 

From the moment his hand touched her, the girl had looked at him for the first time since she was there in front of him. 

He had a stone-like face, but something in his eyes was exposed, his pupils showing concern, and she noticed it. 

On the other hand, he didn't know why he showed so many emotions, emotions he hadn't felt in a long time, not even when Kokonoi had been stabbed. 

He hated to feel that way, remembering his past, which wasn't a pink one. Children his age at that time were happy, went to school, shared time with their family's, and no one die. 

But his adolescence had been completely different from normal, you could tell he wasn't normal himself. 

Knowing he couldn't get anywhere happy with his memories, Mikey turned his attention to something more beautiful, which was the girl in front of him. 

She looked at him, her eyes shining in the sunlight that made her face brighter. Senju was doing the same thing, she was looking at the boy standing in front of her, the same thoughts were running through her mind. 

Even though she wouldn't admit it for a million years, Senju had missed the warm touch of his hand, which he had take so quickly. 

Mikey realized he had to do something, not something else, but they were like idiots in front of a college, doing nothing. 

He was about to ask her if she wanted to go to her house or if she had another stop before, he could go with her if she wanted to. 

But before he could say anything, a voice had suddenly been heard in the distance, more like a child's scream.