[15]

The morning had come sooner than Mikey could rest better. 

All he knows is that he had fallen asleep at his desk sitting there until morning, eventually falling asleep in process. 

He was awakened by the alarm he had set at seven in the morning so that he could catch the girl before her classes began. 

How does he know she has classes in the morning and not in the afternoon? 

He doesn't know either. 

But believing that he had found her at the tree   around one o'clock and that she was in no hurry to leave, she had even fallen asleep, which gave him an intuition that she had classes in the morning. 

Even though she won't have classes in the morning and most likely he got up in vain, going all the way for nothing but he could at least wait for her or leave them with a teacher, at least he knew she hadn't gotten her into trouble because of him. 

So Mikey got up from his chair just to sit back when he felt the pain in his back. 

One night sleeping on a chair is not the best idea and Mikey could confirm it. He lay down for a little, straightening his back, hearing it crackle, let out a sigh, and rose slightly from his seat. 

If the classes started at eight o'clock he had one more hour to prepare, which was great. 

After taking a quick shower, he changed into a pair of black sweatpants with a white T-shirt and a black jacket. 

Leaving the bathroom, he returned to the desk and began to gather the drawings he had looked at the night before and which were scattered all over the table. 

Putting them in their place in the folder, Mikey held them in his hand after he took them to the kitchen where he would have a snack. 

The place was very quiet, most likely because no one had woken up at that in the morning. He was glad he had taken this peace that he could not find in this place. 

He had passed through the living room seeing Sanzu's drawing, and he was not surprised, as it happens here much more, this would seem normal. 

However, knowing that this had not been there for a long time, most likely yesterday was placed there, Mikey really wanted to know what the other had done. 

Approaching the drawings, then setting it aside, he came across a large red spot with a hint of yellow, a strange smell coming from there as well. 

Sighing, he puts it back on, wishing he wouldn't look at it the first place.

Going to the kitchen, he went to the fridge, left the folder on the table, took something edible, put himself on a chair, and began to eat. 

Looking at the clock on the wall that saw half past seven, Mikey had taken all his time to finish eating. 

At the same time he had looked around, thanks to Mochizuki the place was very clean. A vase caught his eye, sitting in a corner forgotten by the world. 

You didn't even have to worry about looking closely, you could tell from the first glare that it was broken. 

His question was who was struggling to put it back together, even though there were many missing pieces and some didn't even fit together. 

You couldn't even put anything in it, but the one who tried to fix it had really taken some time, why he hadn't left it as it was and just apologized, Mikey didn't know either. 

It wasn't that expensive, Mikey could get ten more like that. At the same time he had finished his food, then got up from the table with the folder.