[27]

Running slightly after the girl, letting her win at the game, he wants to please her and not upset her.

Mikey and Yuki continued their play as Senju watched them from afar, smiling at the view in front of her.

She never believed that the boy could also have this side, a mature but childish one at the same time. His patience at the moment was immense, which surprised even Senju.

If she had done well and thought, she could not have imagined Mikey in that position. She did not think that he could take care of a child and that he could be so full of life in that category. 

But eventually he began to surprise her, from the first time until she realized that he was behaving completely differently from how she imagined. 

Looking ahead, she had seen the two of them running around, you could imagine they were father and daughter sort of relationship.

Mikey ran lightly behind the child, letting her have a considerable lead, letting her win. The sun was still present in the blue sky, brightening and warming that spring afternoon, making it more pleasant. 

The wind blew lightly, leaving behind a pleasant refreshing breeze perfect for the heat outside.  In the breeze the cherry blossom petals danced with it, the place seemed to come out of a storybook. 

Mikey was getting tired after so much running and the heat from the sun didn't help much. The boy increases the speed of his step at once, reaching behind the girl who was trying to get rid of him. 

He took her by surprise and picked her up at once and then put her on his shoulders, carrying her back on the blanket. 

The girl was surprised for the first time, but she got used to it just as quickly, and she later enjoyed the affection she had received from her older friend. 

Reaching the blanket, Mikey takes off his sneakers and gets down, letting the five-year-old girl get off his shoulders, placing her next to him. 

Senju looked gently at the interaction between the two, giving a small smile to both of them as she glanced at him. 

Mikey lay down on the blanket, wanting to take a break from playing all the time, at least for a few seconds if he couldn't more.

Yuki had also fallen down, being a little sad that the game was over, but she couldn't blame the boy for something like that because she didn't want to upset him. 

She looks at the older girl to see if she wants to play with her, but stops when she sees the woman's tired eyes. 

Yuki had swallowed a hatred of the orange juice that was still cold and exactly to her liking. She then looked at the two in front of her, following each other. 

Mikey was tired, even though he had tried to fall asleep every night, the insomnia really did something to him in the past few weeks. Not letting him have the necessary sleep that he needs.

Senju sketched in her sketchbook, occasionally looking at the girl to make sure she was okay, then continuing. 

Soon small snoring reached the two girls ears, both of them turning their attention to the noise.  Mikey fell asleep on the picnic blanket to find out when he had succeeded, the two hours he had slept last night had not been enough. 

Senju looked at him, another thing she had been surprised by. 

She didn't know if he was like that in general or just if he was being treated like that, but Mikey really wasn't afraid he might be handed over to the police.