[24]

At the sound of the bell, the students began to pack up and leave the classroom where they had been held captive for six hours of torment. 

Senju, on the other hand, was in no hurry, she did not know how to move as slowly as possible.  Opening her backpack, she put in her pen, book  and geography notebook, then closed it again. 

She got up from her chair, put her backpack on her back, ready to leave the empty classroom. 

Senju had thinking to make the longest route to the college entrance, preferably going around the building several times. 

She alone did not know why she felt the need to hide or delay the moment when she and the boy would meet. 

But something in her made her uneasy, causing her to ask many questions to which she had no answer.

Being prepared to carry out the plan she had thought of earlier, having nothing to do with wasting time. 

But her plans are shattered when she finds the brunette's figure leaning against the wall next to the classroom door. 

Yuzuha noticed the other girl's presence quickly, and when she made eye contact with the other girl, she smiled friendly. 

Senju, on the other hand, had not taken that smile as a friendly one and rather as an evil one, but nevertheless she had tried not to show her true feelings. 

Giving the brunette a fake smile, Senju approaches her to go and then leaves college together, as always. All her plans ruined.

"What took you so long?" 

Senju didn't answer, just shrugged, trying to avoid any question from the other girl. 

"You don't feel like talking?" 

Without any answer, the two continue on their way. Seeing that it was quiet, Senju thought that Yuzuha had finished the questions. 

But it was a big mistake. 

"Looks like you're keeping your voice for later. I think you're going to need it." 

Hearing this, Senju did not know whether to hit the girl in the face or leave her there. When she saw the white-haired girl expression, Yuzuha began to laugh non-stop. 

She had never seen that look on Senju's face before, nor could she ever imagine it, but to her surprise it was there. 

Yuzuha coughs to get a little out of that atmosphere, whatever comes next she knows will be directed at her. 

So she set out to be safe than sorry, and how she could do that, then she at least try to relax the atmosphere.

But before she can tell her anything, Yuzuha remembers something important that even Senju hadn't thought of before. 

"But does he know at what time he was supposed to come to pick you up?" 

Senju changed her attitude completely when she heard these words, as if the realization had hit her in the face, hard.

She pulled out her phone to look at the clock, and when she saw what it looked like, she thought about what she could do. 

One thing was for sure, she wouldn't contact him to come after her under any circumstances.  Yuzuha had been looking at her friend, waiting for her to text or call Mikey. 

What she didn't know was that she was waiting in vain, Senju was doing nothing, if you looked better you could tell she was happy. 

Seeing that she was not moving, and because her patience was low, Yuzuha asked the girl next to her.