[16]

Even though she had wanted to go to college sooner, now it's completely different. 

After a while she began to get used to it, even starting to like the feeling of the breeze on her face. 

When she calmed down, she loosened her grip on the boy's waist, but she didn't let him go because she had to hold on something so she wouldn't fall. 

The head that used to be attached to the wide back was now up, looking at the scenario that was coming and going in front of her. 

Her hair was loose, fluttering in the wind, her sky-wide eyes staring straight ahead, not missing anything to escape her gaze. 

It is true that she had been with other vehicles many times, but now the view was the best. 

Her gaze had shifted from the sky, to the plants, then to the houses, not forgetting the people, until her gaze remained fixed on the man in front of her. 

His hair danced with the wind, his eyes not leaving the road, his shoulders and back were well defined, not too muscular but not without any, they were perfect and fit well with the construction of his body. 

His lips were in a straight line, you could tell they didn't know how to smile, which wasn't completely a lie. 

His black eyes were dull, no light was present in them, and that somehow made the girl sad. 

Even though she knew she shouldn't feel that way, those eyes made her ask her question over and over again, which wasn't a good thing. 

Everyone knew he was a wanted killer, but at the same time he wasn't so wanted, which was weird. However, she is now with this criminal, and this criminal was taking her to school. 

Something unbelievable but very funny.

However, he was not so bad, he could really be a person you can count on, plus he looks good. 

Realizing what she had thought, she hit her head on the nearest thing, which was the man's back.  Because she wasn't too discreet about it, Mikey looked at the girl to make sure she was okay and to found out what was wrong with her. 

Seeing that she hadn't looked up, all he had to do was look back at the road if they didn't want to have an accident. 

However, his conscience did not stop him from worrying. Even though some people tell him that he has no emotions, that he has no feelings, Mikey will never try to hit a girl or make her feel bad because of him. 

Even though he didn't show his emotions or at least didn't know how, Mikey was worried about the girl behind him. 

Looking back, nothing had changed, her head had not left his back. 

"If I go too fast just tell me, I'll slow down. Or if you're uncomfortable we can stop so you can calm down a little." 

He hadn't received an answer yet, but he calmed down when he felt the girl put pressure on his waist, showing him that she was fine. 

However, he was still not satisfied, looking at his watch, seeing that he still had fifteen minutes until the beginning of the classes. 

Seeing this, Mikey slows down, knowing that they will arrive on time anyway.

Recovering from her trance, she had lifted her face from behind him, all her redness was gone, she was like new. 

After a while they arrived in front of the college where many students were preparing to go to their classes.