[21]

The deep voice echoed in the empty house, waking the girl to reality, realizing that she had been caught before she could get any further. 

Behind her stood a large mountain, as it were, and this mountain was in fact her older brother. 

Even though the age difference was only a year, Yuzuha always had a more adult mindset than him. 

"Where do you think you're going?" 

He repeats himself this time, waiting for his sister to answer his question. She was silent for a short time, thinking about what she could say in her defense. 

It wouldn't sound good if she said she had spent the evening at a boy's house, if she said that he would beat the boy up. 

But this wasn't about anyone, that boy was Mitsuya and her brother and him knew each other and she thinks it wouldn't be so bad. 

Even though if they were going to fight, she had high hopes that Mitsuya would beat her brother, if not she would beat him if he got his hands on the boy with the lilac hair. 

Without any excuse to save her from a big talk, the brunette returns, now looking at her brother.  A tall figure, about 198 cm, with blue and white hair stood stoically in front of her. 

His yellow eyes were piercing holes in her body, no matter how intense his gaze was, his gaze could kill anyone without a hitch. 

But she hadn't felt pressured by it, her biggest fear was that she would cause trouble for Mitsuya after her brother found out the truth. 

But she had thought that if she played well she would avoid questions and then answers, but before that she would pretend she knew nothing. 

"What do you mean?" 

It was impossible to continue what she had to say before the voice that had come from the person in front of her had already spoken. 

"Don't play with me, I know what you want to do and it won't work on me." 

With that all her chances were shattered, she knew that look that he had succeeded.

Lie. 

Maybe the lie will help her in this difficult time, she was also very successful. 

"I had something to work on for college and I had to stay for overtime." 

Technically, this wasn't a complete lie, she had done something about college but not really at the college. 

"And you think I'm going to believe that?! I'm pretty sure they doesn't let you sit in college after closing time or sleep there." 

Yuzuha was shocked by what she heard, not because she was caught but because her older brother had really used his mind, which was something that didn't happen very often. 

"Where have you been?" 

So far, all she could do was tell the truth without hesitation, if he did anything to Mitsuya she would do something to him in return. 

"I went to Mitsuya because I needed help with a project. I answered all your questions and now I'm going to sleep." 

Quickly taking her bag and dress, she prepares to walk to her room, which was only a few steps away. 

"What do you mean you stayed at Mitsuya? You stayed up all night at a boy house without telling us and now you want to escape without giving us an answer!?" 

Stopping as she walked, she turned to the tall figure, signaling what she was holding in her hand so that he too could understand that nothing had happened but professionalism.