[31]

Neither of them said anything for a long time, nor did they look at each other. Their eyes were on the other two people in the room who had not yet noticed the interaction between the two.

However, their hands were still clasped together, holding on tight, letting go of one was not a given at the time.

They had forgotten why they were there and what they should do, these emotions that the two felt were not good for either of them.

Yuki hadn't noticed the silence that was deeper than usual, knowing it was normal for them.

On the other hand, the old woman had realized that something was wrong, but she decided that it was better to let them do the work themselves.

Nothing had happened at that time, yet each of them wanted to say something, but the words did not come out of their mouths.

Mikey opened his mouth to say something to make the girl feel happy, but he closed it quickly, not knowing what to say.

Senju sat and waited for the boy next to her to talk and take the initiative, but that didn't happen at all. In a way, that silence made the girl puzzled, and that annoyed her to the core.

Questions like he's holding my hand, he say nothing, whether he regretted it and many more were running through her mind.

However, she tried not to think about it and to be positive about the situation she was in now. Some time later, Yuki was looking at the two adults she had spent the day with.

It was already quite late and her bedtime was approaching plus the longing for home and her family was growing by the way she thought about them.

So the little girl decided to end this wonderful day and go home to her mother, father and brother who were waiting for her to come to them.

Looking at the two of them sitting side by side, without saying anything, their eyes fixed everywhere but on the other.

"Can we go home? I want home!"

When they heard this, their eyes were fixed on the five-year-old girl who wanted to go home. Mikey was the first to recover from his trance, then he answered the girl but without taking his hand aside.

"We are going now."

The little girl smiled happily, then got up and walked to the door where Mikey had entered a few minutes ago. Senju followed quickly, putting her jacket on and letting Mikey pay.

When the girl went to the child, her hand, which was still in the boy's hand, quickly parted from the other, leaving her warmth behind.

When this happened the two of them feel a emptiness. This emptiness take the place of the warm feeling that was present before.

Mikey take his left hand and cover it with the right one, trying to keep the hand warm. But without any success, the feeling was going away.

When the girl took her hand, she as well took the warm feeling with her without letting the boy having it.

Senju was feeling the same way as him. But even if she wants she can't take his hand back and holding it. Even if it sounds right is more wrong at the same time.

These were the feeling that both start and experience at the same person. But they decided that it was more good if they ignore these feelings. It was for the good of them.

Mikey had also gotten out of his chair, going to the cashier to pay. The old woman had followed Senju to say goodbye to her, and after a while she returned to take the boy's money.

She walks with small, heavy steps to the back of the counter, from where she gives the note to the one in front of her.

When she has finished, she tells him the amount, waiting to receive the money. Mikey had picked up his wallet, pulled out his card, he was ready to pay, but a certain thought had crossed his mind.

He thinks about it for a while and then puts an end to it, then decides to pay and take the cake for Yuki's parents with him.

After that, Mikey went outside, not before saying goodbye to the woman, going to the parking lot where he had left his motorcycle.

When he got there, the two girls were already waiting for him. He approached them, handing Senju the package with the cake.

After that, he got into the vehicle, setting off in the next second. The road was dark, but the roadside lights made it more visible.

The full moon shone brightly in the dark but starry sky. The city was decorated for the holiday and during the evening it looks even more beautiful.

In that quiet evening no sound could be heard except the moving motorcycle. After going for a long time, Mikey stopped in front of a modest house.

The house was friendly and warm from outside, a small playground was placed in front of the flower garden. The lights were still on, and not long before the white door opened.

In the doorway stood a woman in her thirties, who had come to receive the guests and also her child. The five-year-old girl didn't even think about it, she ran to the door, then took her mother in a tight hug.

The woman did not hesitate either, taking her child from whom she had been separated all day and hugging her to her chest with the same love.

Seeing this, Senju smiled and Mikey did the same, only with his mind because there was no smile on his face from outside.

The two of them approached the entrance to the family's house, waiting to give them the cake they had bought.

When the child's mother realized that someone was watching them, she looked at the two standing in front of her.

She smiled at them when she realized that they were the ones her daughter had spent an unforgettable day with.

Before she could say anything, a noise made his way to where they were. Not long after, another child appears in the doorway.

Although they hadn't met the other one, the two white-haired realized that Yuki and the boy were brother and sister. The two children had also taken each other in their arms.

After breaking up with another, they entered the house. Yuki's mother stared at them for a second, later thanking them.

"Thank you very much for taking care of Yuki, and I'm so sorry if I bothered you."

Senju had been the first to answer the woman, trying to reassure her and explain that everything was fine.

"It didn't bother us, in fact we really liked Yuki's company."

She had said, speaking on behalf of herself and the boy next to her. Mikey realized that he had to say something too, but he didn't know what, so he decided to give them the cake he had taken.

Carrying the box in front of him, he handed it to the woman who was looking at him in surprise, but she smiled gratefully when she heard the story behind it.

"It simply came to our notice then. We want to apologize for not bringing Yuki home on time."

The woman smiled, then accepted the cake and took it in her hands. Looking at the two of them, she didn't want to behave badly and invited them inside.

"Why don't you go inside and warm up and maybe help us finish the cake. It's too much for us."

Even though at first they wanted to refuse, they chose to enter when they saw the woman was being sad when she did not receive an answer.

Entering and taking off they're shoes, leaving the woman behind them to close the door.

-----------------
Another chapter is here for you!

I'm going to change the posting schedule because of school so I'm gonna post one chapter every two days. I know that this one is short but I'm still working on them.

Hope you liked!
-----------------