[7]

The girl still didn't answer, probably still in shock, but after a few minutes she dropped her head to the ground, taking her hands and body off him. 

Her gaze was still fixed down, fists clenched, when Mikey wanted to ask for her good once more, but before he opened his mouth to speak he was stopped by a slap, a very loud one, which resounded in the alley where they were.

Because of the slap, Mikey's gaze went to the left, and when he turned it back to the girl, she was no longer there.

He ran to the entrance of the alley, where he had come earlier, looking left and right for the girl, but she could not be found. 

Not before asking a few people who had passed by if they had seen a short girl with white hair running around, but no one could help him, saying that they had not seen anyone look like that.

Letting himself to lose, he decides that he has nothing to do but leave. He looked at the alley once more, blood could be seen on the floor where the ten guys were lying. 

He would be lying if he said he didn't beat up those masked men so badly, in the end it was for Koko but Mikey was still not happy so he would beat all of them who were left.

That was a promise.

He goes to the hospital from where he could have taken Kakucho's car to leave quietly, without bothering with Sanzu if he was to call him to get him from where he was earlier. 

But because of Sanzu, Mikey is unlucky. Even when he wanted to call the one with the pink hair, then problems arose. 

After walking quietly for a while, seeing the hospital in the distance appearing, he pulls out his phone, calling Kakucho's number to go out and get his car keys.

"I have a little more to walk and get in front of the hospital, get down here and get the keys to your car as well."

With that being said, he closes the call, continuing his way to the parking lot.

When he arrived, he waited a little longer, not before he saw Kakucho coming down the white steps in front of the hospital and making his way to him. 

Arriving in front of him, Kakucho looked down at Mikey, wondering how he was still here when he should have been home with the others.

"Why are you still here? You should have been ar the headquarters with the others since you left, but now you're in front of the hospital? What happens here?"

"I decided to go to the place where Kokonoi was attacked and see if I could find anything important."

"Mikey, you had to take someone with you, it's dangerous. But at least you found something?"

"It's not like they can do anything to me. But yes, I found some things that might be helpful, and I also met with them."

"You did what!? What happened, you're fine, they didn't stab you, right? Mikey, why do you always act like that? If something happens to you, how do we know where to get you?"

"I'm a little sad if you think a few men can do anything to me. You should be one of those people who knows how capable I am. I'm disappointed."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"It doesn't matter anymore, give me the keys.  Takeomi will come back later and bring the car back so you can leave."

Taking the keys from the taller one, he makes his way to the car, opening the door and entering. 

He takes one last look at the man who didn't leave his place, looking at him with regret, after which he looks back and leaves the parking lot, leaving the hospital gate.