[29]

The three of them had set off, leaving behind the moments they had spent together that day. 

Riding slowly through the huge city, they began to make their way to the child's house where they would leave Yuki. 

Mikey was going at a relatively low speed, not wanting to scare the two girls, ensuring their safety. 

As they made their way to their destination, Senju remembered that they were going to see the child's parents. 

And because she didn't want to go to them empty-handed, she thought it will be best to bring something for them on the road. 

So she raised her right hand and placed it on the boy's shoulder to get his attention, but without disturbing him from driving. 

"It would be nice if we got something for Yuki's parents. We can't go to they're home empty handed." 

Mikey looked at the girl for a short time, then turned his attention back to the road. 

In a way, Senju was right, first of all, it's not good to go to someone's house empty-handed, especially if there are people older than you. 

And the second problem was that the two had taken away the child from both parents. 

Mikey could swear they didn't think he and Senju had stolen their child. At the time like this they will imagine the worst case scenario.

"Sure. But what do you want us to do?" 

He hadn't taken his eyes off the road, waiting to see what idea the girl would come up with, letting her think. 

"Let's have something sweet, maybe a cake or cupcakes. Yuki said she has an older brother and maybe he can eat too." 

When meeting with business associates or arriving at someone’s home, it is particularly important to show respect and gratitude by presenting your hosts with a gift. 

So it was good to show respect and gratitude with an honest and sincere gift. 

Mikey sat for a while and thought, but he didn't know exactly where he might go to buy a cake. 

Takemichi's cafe was selling cakes, but he didn't seem to want to receive questions from the other about the girl and the child who were with him. 

The situation was already confusing and Mikey didn't want to interfere with the other in his business so he decided to choose another place. 

However, he did not know many pastries where he could go, he usually sent Sanzu or waited for Mochizuki to buy something. 

Senju had noticed the boy's silence as a question mark, not from her but from his, she had realized that he knew nothing about it. 

So she began to think about where she could go to get a good cake for the occasion. She had been thinking for a while trying to find something. 

Suddenly she remembers a perfect place for their gift. 

"I know a place where we can find good cakes at a good price!" 

She exclaimed, glad she had remembered. After Mikey received the address from her, he headed for that place, turning left, away from the main road. 

Even though Yuki noticed that they were going in the opposite direction to her house, she did not panic and waited to see where they would end up. 

After a few minutes walk they reach an older cafe. You could only realize this by looking at it.  The pink wall was a little dirty, the color faded over time.