[52]

The bell rang, announcing that the last class was over and the students were free to go wherever they wanted. 

Senju did the exact same thing. As she packed her things the girl looked at the biology teacher who was already walking out the door, it seems she didn't feel like looking at their faces anymore either. 

After putting her schoolbag on her back, the girl left the class, being among the first. Before she was among the last because she had to wait for Yuzuha who had her class on the top floor. 

But today she wasn't going to sit back and wait because the brunette had escaped two hours before her.

Yuzuha texted her during a break and warning her that she can't come anymore because the last two hour were canceled. And she couldn't wait for her because she has a project to do that she had to work on alone.

The girl with white hair was a little worried for her friend, especially when it comes to projects based on fashion. Yuzuha didn't really like projects like this for several reasons, but the main reason being one from some time ago.

But she trust her friend and know that the girl will rock every single dress she will wear on this project, so there is nothing too worry.

So Senju took it down the hall, past the group of cheerleaders who were talking too loudly for her liking, and made way for the basketball team that was running down the hall. 

Everything was normal and boring, having the same pattern as the other days, but the events of yesterday made today more different. 

Except for the fact that she had tried to stay up in her first Japanese class, trying her best not to fall asleep when her other classmates were reading aloud a text from the book. 

And in the gym class she almost had to do a stretch because of her tense and tired muscles and then she almost got a handball in the face. 

In math class she had to pinch herself every five minutes just so she wouldn't end up with her head pressed against the table and without getting any bad score. 

At drawing lessons she drew the most boring thing, she didn't know what it was either, there were a lot of colors on the easel but nothing made any sense. 

She had a coffee for lunch and with it help Senju was able to function better than before. After having two biology classes one after another, the first one giving a test, she was so done that day.

Now Senju was walking towards the exit doors to escape from that prison. When she stepped outside she was greeted by the warm sun, which was well received by her. 

The girl was starting to get hungry for the last hour so she was going to go get something to eat. When she wanted to cross the street, something caught her attention. 

In the parking lot next to the college, the motorcycle that took her home last night was there, which meant the driver was also nearby. She looked left and right, but did not see him anywhere.

She wanted to give up and go on her way but then she remembered something. Apart from the place she visited last night she knew of only one other place where the boy could be, especially in this vicinity. 

Putting aside her idea of ​​going to eat she took another road that would lead her to another end. Knowing that she had no reason to go after him, knowing that he most likely wasn't there for her, but she still went.

Last night, before she tried to fall asleep, she thought about whether from that moment the two of them would not meet again. But it seems fate had other plans for them.