[23]

Suddenly the bell rang, which brought with it the break and the end of the math class, or rather hell. 

The teacher closes the catalog in which she had put many notes, most of them small, taking with her the math book and not before writing down on the board a series of exercises as homework. 

In the end, the woman leaves the classroom, leaving the students to live another day knowing that tomorrow they would not have classes with her. 

The students had started to leave the classroom, most likely to meet their other friends in their short ten-minute break. 

Senju had stayed in class, not wanting to get up from her chair and do something, and if she stayed where she was, she knew she wouldn't meet anyone. 

The door of the classroom opens easily, the person making his way alone to her desk where she was sitting. 

Because of her head on the desk and facing the cherry tree, Senju did not know who had entered or why he had come to look for her. 

Closing her eyes and pretending to be asleep, in case there was a boy who had come to ask her out, he should know that she was not interested. 

But when the scent of lavender perfume reached her nose, Senju breathed a sigh of relief knowing who the person was. 

Raising her head, she met the yellow eyes of the brunette who was sitting in front of her desk, looking down at her. 

Smiling, the brunette sits down on the chair in front of Senju's desk. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm filling alright, how are you?" 

Senju sighs loudly, she didn't like the other girl's behavior towards her at the moment, even though she wasn't very friendly either. 

"How was the class? Did you like it? I'm sure you want to tell me how good it was, but we need to talk about something else." 

Puzzled, not knowing what Yuzuha was referring to when it came to something else, but she had am idea, it most likely had to do with what had happened this morning. 

"What are you going to do when that boy comes to your house?" 

Senju could bet she would ask about it, she could put all her money to the bet and win everything, and that seemed to bother her. 

"Yuzuha, nothing's going to happen, I'll give him the jacket and then he'll leave. That's it!" 

One hundred percent sure that this would happen, Senju repeated to the brunette for the second time this morning. 

Senju knew that Yuzuha knew who the boy with the jacket was, most likely from the stories Mitsuya had told her, form the time  they were little. 

But Senju didn't know why Yuzuha didn't address Mikey by his name. 

"Why are you so boring!? You finally choose to meet a boy after school and all you say is that nothing will happen!" 

"Because nothing will happen!" 

Yuzuha had given up, she had nothing to get out of Senju, so it was better not to try again. If anything happened between the two white-haired, Senju would tell her at some point when she needed her advice. 

It was always like that, Senju behaved like a tough person and she really was one, but she also had moments when she needed help. 

Even though it was hard for her to ask that from a person but after she met Yuzuha, Senju had begun to express her feelings to the girl.