[17]

Senju and Yuzuha had continued on their way, making small conversations along the way to pass the time. 

Climbing the steps, reaching the first floor, where their classes are. Even though they were in different departments, their classes were on the same floor only on different roads. 

Arriving in the middle of the hall, they stop, looking at each other. 

"I'll coming to take you out on the break after the hell you have now." 

With this Yuzuha reminds the white-haired girl what would happen if she didn't get to class faster. 

"That's how we do it. Also at lunch break you have to pay for food, goodbye." 

Senju hurried to the opposite side where the brunette was supposed to go, running down the hall, leaving aside the teachers' comments that she should not run. 

On the other side, Yuzuha was looking at her friend, who was walking away from her. 

"I'm always the one who has to pay, why do you still ask me if that's always the case?" 

The girl sighed, turning her back on the direction Senju had left, going to her own class. 

During all these years she had not made many friends, most of the time after someone knew her behavior they left her. 

She could always hear the whispers of those around her, even in the classroom.

Why is she here? 

She has no chance of becoming a model with her personality. 

She's too boyish. 

How can she think of that when she knows how to fight? 

And so more and more gossip came about her, what disgusted her the most was that those who spoke ill of her did not even bother to hide. 

How did all these rumors come about? 

Most likely from that day. 

It was a Friday, and Yuzuha had no desire to come to college. After all, who wants to come to school on a Friday knowing that the next day is a weekend? 

No one! 

But because she had a project to present, she had to come, but she hadn't come to take a high note, something else was more important than that. 

The previous week, the homeroom teacher had come up with a great idea, at least for her, and suggested that she do it with Yuzuha' class. 

As they were in their first year, the teacher wanted to show them what it was like to be a real model, so she proposed that the class would have a contest where they would show off their modelling skills. 

Everyone liked it, except her, because she thought it was a waste of time and energy, but because the votes were in favor, yes, she had to participate. 

The teacher had come up with an idea to make the lesson more interesting, and in the end she had come up with an idea to do the competition on different topics. 

What did that mean? 

Everyone would unknowingly choose from a hat a paper on which is write the topic they had to prepare. 

For example, a princess from a book, an actor, an animal, a color and so on. Leaving fate to chance, Yuzuha pulled a paper from the hat that read 'a prom night'. 

When she saw this, she wanted to be buried. 

The ones in front of her had some weird choices, such as how to dress like a monkey, but what had gone wrong with her was even worse.