[12]

She, too, had not realized when the few minutes of rest came to an hour of sleep and one after another later. 

A loud noise from a distance was coming closer and closer to them, trying not to pay attention to it she turned on the opposite side of the 'bed'. 

The noise still lingered in her ear, now closer than before until she heard two young voices.

Two voices, most likely from the children, were heard closer and closer, finally reaching the two of them. 

A five-year-old girl and her seven-year-old brother were staring at each other in amazement. 

The little girl had long curly brown hair, with her green eyes stared adoringly at the two lying on the floor, her mouth open in an O shape, amazed. 

The boy, on the other hand, had curly brown hair and black eyes, a face of insecurity was present, knowing that their mother had told them many times not to go far from her and that it was not good to talk to people who you don't know. 

But at the moment they couldn't hurt them, but he knew it wasn't good to stay close to people you don't know. 

"Brother, they make a nice couple, just like mom and dad!" 

The little girl says, now with a smile on her face, remembering the tenders moments between their parents, her freckles becoming more predominant. 

Her brother did not know what to say, before he meant that it was not good to give your opinion, maybe they were just friends but when he saw how happy his sister was he decided to remain silent and let her be happy. 

"Do you think they went out on a date? Do they have kids? If they do, I'd like to become friends with them! We can play together!" 

"They look too young to have a baby." 

The little girl was sad to hear that she would not have a playmate, but she quickly recovered. 

"Then we have to wait a little longer, it would be nice if they had a daughter. We can play together, I'll be her older sister, just like my brother is to me!" 

When the boy hears this, he smiles and feels very happy knowing that his younger sister thinks like an adult and wants to be like him. 

But reality still exist.

"Maybe they're not married, you shouldn't be too happy, or they're not even in a relationship, they can be just friends." 

The little girl looks away from the two of them and then looks at her older brother. 

"If they weren't together, why would they be so close? Brother, you don't know what love means!" 

The boy is left speechless at the remark of his sister who was only five years old. How to think like that at the age of five, plus somehow she made him ignorant. 

"Brother, look!" 

He looked at where his sister had pointed. The white-haired girl hugged the waist of the white-haired boy as if she were holding a pillow in her arms, resting her head on his waist.

His sister become happy when she saw this, pulling her brother's hand so he could see better. As if to tell him, I told you I was right, which hadn't gone unnoticed by the seven-year-old boy. 

"I told you!" 

With a proud smile the little girl says. 

"Kids, where are you?" 

A shout from the distance reminds them that the two of them had left without saying a word. 

They looked at their mother coming towards them, a worried face, not finding her children.  Seeing them, she runs towards the two, reaching in front of them and take them in a bear hug.