[6]

They drove for a while, the silence was like a grave, nobody saying anything. They were sad about what happened to their friend. 

Mikey was thoughtful, the other two sitting and waiting for an order. They knew that Mikey would not leave this incident without revenge on Kokonoi. 

The question was what would he do now, after all, they didn't know anything about these weird guys. 

Twenty minutes later, Mikey signals to Takeomi to stop the car. He did as he was told, watching the short one get out of the car.

"I have something to work on, you go ahead. If the others ask about me, tell them I went to talk to someone I know."

"Okay, take care of yourself, we don't want you to end up like Kokonoi."

Takeomi says with a sad smile.

"You don't have to worry, before they can do anything to me, they're already on the ground."

With that being said, Mikey closes the door from the passenger seat, where he was standing before, and heads to where they came from, taking the passage to cross the street. 

The car took off, disappearing in front of him.  Mikey walked for a while, walking through the crowded streets. 

Everyone was happy, many were in groups, others with the chosen person. Even if Mikey looked at them nonchalantly, he would have liked to do the same with his siblings, or to do motorcycle racing with toman gang. 

But these are the times and they will never happen again.

Even if he was not going to meet anyone, he would not tell them the truth because he knew very well that the others would come after him. 

Not wanting to put them in danger, Mikey decided to go alone and found out more about what had happened. 

If Kokonoi's instructions are good, he must go straight ahead, turning left at the intersection, going forward after the right at the traffic light, then walking two meters, then turning right again.

He was in front of a crosswalk, in front of him was an alley where the four were attacked.  Mikey made his way to the entrance, glancing around. 

There weren't many people passing by, the place also looks dirty and dark, a perfect place for an ambush if you were a coward who didn't really know how to fight. 

He glanced back and entered the alley. He walks in the middle, not letting his guard down.

The place was dirtier than he had seen it at the entrance, many bottles of alcohol were broken on the ground everywhere.

It was not a friendly place, many footprints could be seen on the hard ground. They were not new but existing. 

He also looked at the walls, some had graffiti, in some you could see how they were scratched and destroyed. 

One thing caught his eye, behind the alley was a rather large spot of blood. He heads for the wall, leans in front of it, bends a little, touches the bloodstain and notices that it is dry. 

Kokonoi said he was unwittingly taken to the corner, being cornered after being stabbed.  There was no blood outside of that place, which meant that was where Kokonoi was stabbed.

He looked around, trying to find other evidence.  It wasn't as if he was going to go to the police, after all they were criminals and they were also wanted, he was sure that before he asked for help he was behind bars.

Also, the police couldn't help him get his revenge, Mikey wasn't happy if he saw the culprit locked up, he wanted to make him wish he hadn't been born.