[5]

The night passes quickly and the morning makes its presence felt. Mikey crawls on his feet, tired and thoughtful about the events of the past day.  Arriving in the living room, he sits on the big sofa waiting for the rest to wake up.

One by one they make their presence in the room, greeting their boss. Even if they hid their feelings well, it could be seen that there were more emotions on their faces. 

Some were guilty, others were looking for revenge, some were pissed. Mikey gives them one last look and then thinks about what to do next. 

One thing was for sure, those who injured Kokonoi would not escape so easily.

Kakucho and Takeomi also came from where they left off yesterday. After learning from him what had happened, they wanted to go to the hospital too, but Mikey stopped them, knowing that tomorrow would be a harder day and that he should rest. 

Mikey looked up from the ground, rising from his seat and heading for a closet on the right side of the room. Reaching him, he opens it and says.

"Get ready and get what you need, we'll go see what Kokonoi is like now and if he can be discharged."

After saying this, he took a few guns from his closet and handed one to each of them. After they prepared, they split into two different cars.  Taking Ran's address, they headed to the hospital.

Mikey with Kakucho in one and Takeomi and Mochizuku in the other. After a quiet journey they arrive at the hospital. 

Parking their car, they go out and head for the hospital entrance. Sanzu was waiting for them in front of the reception to lead them to Kokonoi's room. 

Arriving in front of the door, Mikey knock three times, waiting for an answer from the other side. But without receiving an answer, the door is opened by Rindou.

Standing aside to make room for others to enter, one by one enters asking about the patient's condition.

"Don't worry, I'm better than yesterday, but boss, please tell the nurses here that I'm fine and that I can leave this place. It's so boring here and plus I didn't get my revenge last time. I can't live with that on my heart."

Everyone was relieved to see that Kokonoi has nothing and is the same as before.

Some of them were already planning how to torture them and make them beg for their lives, those who did this to their partner did not know what awaited them.

"If the doctor said you have to stay in bed, that means you have to stay and take care of yourself. Once you are healed and you can leave, then you can think of revenge."

Unwittingly, Kakucho was always like the mother of the group. Taking care that everyone is well and healthy and that they do not overdo it with missions or training.

The other members thought it was very strange but in the depths of their souls they were very grateful.

Mikey being one of them, even though he didn't want to show that, he was very grateful for how much Kakucho helped him in the beginning and now.

"Kakucho is right, you don't have to blame yourself for not being able to do anything about what happened."

Takeomi says with a smile, the others nodding and agreeing with him. They stayed for a few more hours. 

Not much happened, they talked, Sanzu and the Haitian brothers doing pranks on the phone, they also found out about Kokonoi's condition and that he will be able to leave in two days. After that it was time to leave.

"Kakucho will stay here to keep an eye on you, after five hours we will change shifts between us.  You all wait outside, I want to talk to Kokonoi, alone."