[36]

Sitting in the chair next to the big table, where there was a wall full of many cameras, Mikey was paying attention to what was happening. 

He tried to assimilate all the places where the masked people passed, even if it seemed almost impossible.  However, his gaze did not leave that room too long, which showed what was happening to the other members of his group.

Nothing was happening, no one was doing anything, and that annoyed him a little, even if, in fact, he had to enjoy it as much as he could. 

Mikey thought the person in the chair was talking to the others in front of him, because he could see how Kakucho tensed from time to time. 

On the other hand, the others tried to keep their expressions and emotions hidden, trying not to participate in the game to which they were subjected.

Most likely this mysterious person was asking about him, wanting to know when he would appear on stage.  Now Mikey was sure that Kakucho had been forced to call him earlier, and he found out for several reasons. 

One would be time, the building was most likely taken over by these guys for more than an hour if not three.
They had to be here for a while, because the huge building was largely covered. 

Another would be the position of the six members of Bonten, Kakucho could not call him if he was in the position he is now. So in conclusion their call was monitored and made by this individual, who was most likely the leader of the others.

Mikey sighed, leaning back in his leather chair, wondering what to do next. He looked again at the room where his office looked, looking at the six people who had nothing to do to free themselves. 

They had probably been waiting for Mikey to come and save them for a while, as he had done most of the time, trying not to let defeat knock them down, leaving hope to haunt them.

About an hour had passed since the phone call that brought him here, and that time meant a lot to the captives. Mikey looked at their faces and bodies, trying to see if they were hurt during their stay there. 

Sanzu was a little wrinkled, most likely having a fit of hysteria when they were ambushed. Kakucho had a red spot on his cheek, where the scar from his wound was, his eyes showing hatred. 

Rindou and Ran no longer had the pistols they always held on their belts, their faces telling how much they wanted revenge. 

Mochizuki and Takeomi were calm, their faces betraying no emotion or imperfection, they were just waiting for him to come, confident that it would be soon.

And he wasn't as sure as they were when it was soon or how. But looking at them as they sat on the floor, positioned as if begging to be let go, Mikey accomplished something important. 

Apart from the mysterious guy, there were only six people left in the room, only six. And then, miraculously, Mikey remembered their little member who ended up in the hospital bed because of these weird guys.

The realization had hit him harder, harder than ... he didn't know either, but still. He pulls out the phone, but before he opens it, he suddenly stops, his mind having too many questions. 

If his phone had been tracked, it meant that these masked guys would realize he was in the building, specifically this room, and that would mean a lot.

One of them would be that Mikey couldn't get out of there, most likely half of these guys would be waiting for him at the door with guns aimed at her. 

So he tossed the phone aside, massaging his temples with his two index fingers, letting another sigh leave his lips. When he calms down a little, he begins to look around the room where he is now.