[10]

Drinking a glass of cold water to recover from all the stress that he accumulated, Takemichi breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't know he was holding. 

Looking at the table where Mikey was sitting, he looked at his girlfriend, who was looking worriedly at him. 

"Hima, I don't know what will happen after this, but I want to tell you that I love you and that I'm sorry I made you cry and because of me. If I survive after this, I'll make you the happiest girl."

Smiling at her boyfriend's confession, feeling like she was about to explode from happiness she says.

"Takemichi, I'm happy when I'm with you and the tears I cried were just for you. And don't worry, it'll be fine, we'll be even happier from now on."

Smiling, she gives him a small kiss on the lips, taking a portion of dorayaki and taking them to Mikey. 

Takemichi stands still, shocked at how bold his girlfriend is, his white face turning red and redder that you could confuse him with a tomato.

From time to time he had thought he would fly away every second.

Washing his face to get rid of the burning sensation that was in his face, he also washes his hands and goes to the table where Hinata and Mikey were having a conversation. 

Reaching them, Takemichi sits down next to Hinata, staring at Mikey how was in front of him. 

"Where have you been, left here with your girlfriend and you go I don't know where. And I thought you were worried about me. Huh!" 

Mikey sighed, putting aside the reproaches he was about to make.

"I'm so sorry if I was offended you by such a thing. I won't do it again." 

Takemichi would be lying if he did not pray for tomorrow, which he hopes will come to him as well. 

Even though he didn't know Mikey as well as Draken or Mitsuya or the others know him, he somehow created a bond with Mikey and that's because of Hina. 

But he is happy, he has reunited with his ex-girlfriend who is now actually the current one and he has made many friends along the way. 

"It doesn't matter now. How's it been since I last visited? Looks like something different here than it used to be." 

Unwillingly, a very big smile appears on Hina's face. 

"Looks like Mikey doesn't know, but there's little left and the Spring Festival is coming. Being close to starting, we decided to decorate the cafe so that people feel like a festival and get even more comfortable." 

Hinata answers without giving a chance for her boyfriend who wanted to answer too, only a little drier. 

Mikey nods, now realizing why the cafe was different than usual. There were more plants than before, many cherry blossoms were beautifully laid out everywhere. 

The pleasant smell of cherry pie filled the cafe, giving it a different look than usual. 

Many ornaments and probably a few handmade ones were hanging on the walls and around the cafe, being already very colorful in itself was now full of colors, nothing was missing. 

But for Mikey seemed too full of life for himself.

But if you think about it, this place was perfect for the two of them.

Always smiling, having a similar personality, being just as loving, very determined in what they set out to do but the most important thing was that they risked everything for each other.