[37]

That same dark evening, two hours before midnight, a twenty-four-year-old woman was walking the dark streets. After leaving the house of the beautiful family who had invited her to a dessert with her partner, she now went to her own house.

Her so-called partner had left her shortly before, leaving her to finish her piece of cake but also his. The cake was delicious, a well-made choice, she really enjoyed the extra slice, after all, who wouldn't enjoy it?

When she had finished eating, she wanted to leave as soon as possible. It wasn't because of the people or the atmosphere around her, it was actually because of the feeling of tiredness that overwhelmed her during the day.

Indeed, it was a beautiful but stressful day, and in addition to the classes she had to attend, Senju had put even more stress on the "Mikey" issue.

She had thought of many ideas about how she should lie and say she couldn't come today to go after his sweatshirt that was at her house. And besides, there was a little monster that wouldn't let her put her plan into action, Yuzuha was the little monster.

Apart from the fact that the brunette did not leave her alone for most of the day, she did not leave her alone at all, in addition to these she also asked strange questions.

But still, Senju still couldn't be upset with her friend, her only true friend, so she would forgive her anyway. If Yuzuha and Mitsuya had that kind of relationship, Senju wouldn't leave the brunette alone, trying to embarrass her as much as possible.

But she knew such a thing could not happen at this time, Senju knowing full well what had happened on the day of the fashion show at the college some time ago. Even though Yuzuha didn't want to show that she was affected, Senju could see something else. She could read the brunette better than anyone else.

But it was also from this bad memory that the two girls met, which is one of the reasons why Mitsuya was not beaten earlier.

Finally, going through all these sad or less sad memories, the girl had just come out the gate of Yuki's family. Gently walking down the sidewalk, letting the light of the lanterns guide her, letting her feet lead her on.

In her right hand she held a slice of cake, which was placed in a carton, to which it did not belong to the rest. It was taken by her partner, who had actually become her friend during the day and was not with her at the moment.

The three of them came together but left separately, which meant she had nothing to go home with. So before she left, Senju asked about a place where she could take a vehicle and go home.

After receiving the instructions, the girl headed to the nearest bus stop, which surprisingly leads to her part of town. The evening air was cool, even though it was spring, but it was still welcome. Nothing passed her as she made her way to her destination, which made her wonder if the bus would stop at that late hour.

And Senju was hoping she was wrong because she didn't want to spend the night on the road. Even though she could go back to the host family, she didn't want to do it for some reason she didn't want to say.

Going further, Senju passed a playground, an open gas station and an abandoned old house, but no sign of the bus station.

Her patience was not commendable, which was a bad thing at the time. If she couldn't find the bus stop in a maximum of twenty minutes, she would have to ask for help.

And the first person she thought she would call was her partner who had left her behind. Senju knew it wasn't his fault, she knew he had left for a good reason, after all he didn't have a regular job. But still, something inside her kept telling her that she should be a little upset.