[18]

Leaving aside the feeling that was unknown to her until the day she began to look at her friend with different eyes. 

Before, she only saw him as a very good friend, even as a brother, but last summer everything had changed radically. 

A look can change everything, a phrase can bring happiness, a person can change you.

That's how she felt at that moment. 

After she realized her feelings, a great struggle ensued with her inside, denying her own feelings.  The more she saw him, the more she couldn't avoid the feelings she had. 

So she began to be discreet about her feelings, after a while she began to give him some hints about how she was feeling but they didn't reach him. 

So it was at the moment, he didn't know how much the words hurled at her hurt her. 

He had no idea but she didn't want to look weak in front of him either, she never wanted that no matter what.

Trying to put aside the pain in her heart, as well as the feeling that she had something in her throat that kept her from speaking. 

Knowing that she is a strong person, she decides to do what is best and avoids the discomfort she had. 

Smiling at the boy, she passed him, entering his house with his younger sister. She leaves her shoes by the door and goes to the living room, knowing that he will finally follow her. The little girl most likely leave to her room.

As she said, Mitsuya closed the door behind him and then entered the living room. She was already sitting on the blue couch with the clouds as pillows, most likely chosen by the two sisters. 

"Am I going to get some drinks, any preferences?" 

"What you have is just as good for me!" 

He nods and goes to the next room where the kitchen is. There were a few noises, such as slammed cabinets, the refrigerator door closing, and after a few seconds it closed again. 

The sound of liquid spilling into glasses, then footsteps approaching very quickly from where she was. 

At that moment she knew she had little left and he would talk and ask her why had she come to him. The footsteps came closer and closer until he was completely in the living room. 

Going to the table that was placed in the middle, between the couch and the TV, he puts the glasses full of juice down. 

He sits next to her on the couch, a short distance from them, then she took a sip from the juice. 

"What is the problem?" 

Taking her heart in her teeth, she begins to explain the real reason of why is she doing there.

"I need your help with a college assignment." 

"You know I'm not in that field and I'm not into math as well." 

Right, he still didn't know that she had changed her college choice at the last minute, and it turned out that she took the exams later than she should. 

"Actually, you're the only person who can help me." 

He looked at her with an interested look, waiting for the girl to continue what she had to say. On the other hand, the brunette had the make courage to speak, worried about what he would think or what questions she would receive from him. 

Courageously, she took more of the warming drink, taking a deep breath. 

"I didn't have time and I couldn't find the right time to tell you."