[4]

The next few days were the same routine, Mikey always visited the cafe in the morning, Takemichi reminding him of how he was before with Toman still trying to make him give up but in time he realized that he didn't get anywhere so he gave up. 

At least he was glad he kept in touch with him. 

There was no change today, Mikey enters the cafe, sits down in his usual place and waits for Hina or Takemichi to come up with what he always has.

Hina comes from behind the counter with a plate in her right hand and a glass of milk in the other. She puts them on his table and smiles at him.

"I think it's a mistake I didn't ask for milk."

Mikey says looking at the glass.

"No, it's from the house, so make sure you drink it all, it'll do you good. Takemichi has a little work behind him, he'll be right back." 

And with that being said, she goes to another table.

Mikey sighs and has a dorayaki to eat. Hina is like a mother, she always takes care of everyone, but it bothers him when she treats him like a child, after all he was 25 years old. 

However, if she and Takemichi want to have their own family, Hina will take care of Takemichi and the baby. Mikey smiles thinking of his friends, happy that they are finally together.  Hina is going to have a lot of work.

He waits for Takemichi quietly at the table by the window. This is his place since he started visiting all the time. 

Takemichi always looked at the same table in the morning to find Mikey, and that made him happy. 

In the end, whatever he did, the invincible Mikey remained, so he had nothing to worry about.

Mikey had finished half the portion and Takemichi had not yet come. He was already bored and wanted to leave, but he thought of waiting a little longer. 

In the end, his regular arrival was to stay with the two of them, not to eat, and this started to cause him problems in the group. 

Bonten began to ask questions as soon as Mikey came out, usually the brothers, asking him to take them too. 

Mikey also knew that others would find out sometime but not now, and he also knew that others would do nothing while he was present.

He awoke from a series of thoughts as the person behind him rose from his chair. He also came here a little earlier than Mikey, always with a hood on his head and writing something on some paper. 

Almost reaching his right, he was ready to pass by, the person stumbling, ready to fall.  Reflexively, Mikey quickly got up from his chair, catching the hooded person. But not the paper that were now scattered on the floor.

That person pushed Mikey, starting to gather the papers from the floor, and Mikey did the same.  After he finished, the person quickly took thesheets papers from his hand and left the cafe without looking back. 

Only on his return did Mikey see a strand of white hair. Mikey sighs, not even a thank you.  He wanted to sit down quickly at the table when he accidentally stepped on something. 

Praying not to be a dorayaki of his, he looked down in fright, glancing at a pink pen. He picked him up, leaving the cafe to go after the person who had just left, thinking it was his. 

But there was no one left when he went outside.

Takemichi, seeing Mikey outside, goes out and asks him if he's leaving.

"You're already leaving, if you want I'll pack the rest."

Mikey looked around once more and put the pen he found in his jacket pocket. Returning to the cafe and entering with Takemichi.