[26]

Going to the two girls who were waiting for him with a smile on their face, taking a break from their previous game. 

Reaching out to them, he looks at them with a light in his eyes that were previously dead, without emotions. 

"Let's play!" 

The little girl was very happy to play, especially since she had someone with whom. Until now, children did not play with her because they did not talk to her, which was a mystery. 

Who doesn't want to play with a pretty and smiling girl like her, only if you sit around her you will be happy too. 

But even if everyone avoided her and ignored her, she still smiled, because that's how she is.

Ever since she met the two by chance, the little girl wondered if she would be able to meet them again or if the two adults would talk to her. 

And when she saw them sitting together in front of her just a few feet away, she couldn't help but talk to them. 

And that's why the three of them are now in an empty park, playing together, forgetting who they are or what they should be. 

Senju had forgotten for a second that she was the leader of a gang, as well as the fact that she was a college student in her last year. 

Mikey had forgotten that he was a well-know murderer, that he had responsibilities that he had detached from for a while, and that his people had high expectations of him. 

All this weight was placed on his shoulders and with any wrong move he could lose another important life. 

No one had any expectations for the five-year-old girl, she had no problems but for the first time in a long time she was actually happy to be able to share this moment with someone who was not her family.

In a way, they had forgotten who they were and how their lives unfolded. Without anyone saying anything, they played for a long time, the two wanting to please the little one. 

An hour later the three of them were tired and had gone to lean on the big tree to take a break after much agitation.

Mikey was sitting on the left and Senju was on the right, the little girl was sitting between the two panting with fatigue. 

She had looked at each other from time to time, wanting to say something, but she was too ashamed. 

Her small stomach had squeaked, not letting her say anything, her cheeks flushed when the sound was heard. 

The white-haired duo looked at each other with a smile on their faces. Mikey decided to say something when he noticed the uncomfortable face of the child, trying to make her feel better. 

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. How about a picnic?" 

It was only three o'clock and that meant they had time to do that. The idea came to him when Mikey thought of how he could reconcile a girl in a pleasant way. 

And the idea for the picnic was one of Emma's favorites, who had always dreamed of having one with her siblings as a child, which had never happened before. 

The child's face lit up at the thought of the boy's idea, and she immediately agreed, wanting to try it because it was her first time. 

Senju had looked at Mikey a little surprised, she hadn't thought the boy could think of such a thing. Mikey stood up, the two girls doing the same. 

"I saw a store a mile away. We can get what we need from there." 

Mikey said later as they walked to the park entrance for the second time that day. Arriving in front of the park, the three of them head to the parking lot where Mikey left his motorcycle.