jimin : misunderstanding

when there was a rumour about him and another female idol

"Park Jimin was seen with Choeyeon from The Girls last night at a bar"

You immediately saw pictures of Jimin and Choeyeon sitting at a bar together. You then saw fans commenting how they looked cute together and how much they fit with each other. Your heart ached.

You were currently on tour so your weren't in Korea. However, Jimin had always texted or called your everyday so far. But since it was only the afternoon here, he hasn't called. He usually calls when i'm about to go to bed but I don't blame him as it was because of the time difference.

When it's the afternoon here, it's late at night for him and only when it's time to go to bed for me, it would be early morning for him. He sacrificed his extra sleep to call you every morning.

You spend some time just scrolling through the trending tag on twitter. A lot of the fans were shipping them a lot. I mean, who wouldn't. They both look really good. Choeyeon had more interaction with the boys in front of the public than I ever had so fans were quick to bring back all the moments from when they were interacting.

"Jimin wouldn't cheat... maybe it was just a friendly meet up after a long time?" you said in your heart.

"But why didn't he tell me? knowing that it could possibly go public?" you questioned.

"Y/n?" Jae, your bodyguard, said.

"Sorry, what?" you asked.

"We've reached already, Rose said that there will be fans inside" he said.

"Okay," you said and got out the car.

You were attending a short fan sign event. It was a small event for fans who purchased some VIP tickets. You honestly don't know what this is but you knew they either won something or purchased it.

Throughout the whole event, you tried to shake away all the negative thought but you couldn't. Jimin still hasn't texted you about it. I'm sure he has seen it.

"Sorry everyone if I seem a bit off today, I don't feel too well" you forced out a laugh.

"But no worries! It's nothing serious. It's probably because I slept way too late last night" you said even though you slept pretty early last night.

The fan sign continued, you talked to the fans and signed their albums. Even though you had some doubts about things, your fans managed to bring a smile to your face with their sweet comments and messages. After the event ended, you bid your goodbye to the fans and all the staff that was helping out with the event.

"Y/N, can I speak with you when we're back at the hotel?"Rose, your manager, said.

You nodded, knowing that she's probably going to talk about the Jimin thing. All your staff probably knew about it, you somehow felt embarrassed. You didn't know how to react because you yourself don't know if its true or not.

After the whole day passed by, you were exhausted from all the interviews and fansigns. You got back to the hotel at night and as what Rose said, she followed you back to your room too. Rose has been your manager from the start. She has been with you throughout all the highs and the lows. She literally could be your mother.

"You can take a shower first, we'll talk after," she said.

You went straight into shower and got dressed comfortably. You went out and she just hung up on the phone.

"Sorry, the boss called to talk about the whole thing" she said.

You got into the bed and just wrapped yourself in the blanket.