taehyung : family show

Being 5 months pregnant and having 3 young children had taken a toll on you. Taehyung has been the best partner you could ever have. He would always put you as priority as you had literally been through 3 child births and now going to be four. It's all because he wanted 5 children but you couldn't say no because you didn't mind it either.

"Baby, can you pack Aerum's diapers"you said as you were dressing her up after showering her.

"Okay. Jisung! Jisoo! Are you guys done dressing?" Taehyung said as he packed the diapers.

"Yes daddy!" they replied running into our room.

"I want to bring kookie along" Jisoo said hugging her kookie bear.

"Okay, wanna help me put these in the car?" Taehyung said grabbing the luggages.

The three of them headed downstairs as you finished dressing Aerum up. You set her down on the bed as you moved on to getting yourself ready. You made sure you packed your essentials in the bag and ensure that you didn't forget anything. You then picked Aerum up, holding her in one hand and holding your carrier on another. Jisung was running around and he ran into you causing you to almost trip with Aerum in your arm.

"Careful baby," you said.

"Sorry mommy" he said before trying to carry your carrier.

You handed him your carrier fully and he dropped it due to the weight causing you to chuckle.

"shall we carry it together?" you asked and he nodded.

You three made your way to the car where Taehyung and Jisoo were packing all the bags in. I put Aerum in her car seat before I went back to the house to take the snacks for the car ride.

"Okay, everyone get in" Taehyung said closing the boot and high fiving his little helpers.

Jisoo got in the very back with Jisung. She helped him buckle up in his seat since she was big enough to go without a car seat. She had always been really helpful and a very mature girl for her age. It was nice to see her help around and caring so much for her younger siblings.

"I'll go check around the house, Ms Choi will be dropping by soon" he said.

Ms Choi is our trusted maid. She used to help
the boys when they were all living in dorms so Taehyung really trusted her to take care of the house and sometimes the children too when you two go out on dates.

The whole car ride was not too bad. Aerum cried about once or twice but her siblings cheered her up easily. Once we finally reached our destination, we were greeted by my excited mom-in-law.

"Hi my grandchildren!!!" she said excitedly.

"Hi Y/N, Taehyung" she said before hugging the kids.

You took Aerum out from her car seat and she clung onto you not wanting to let go. Since she was still young, she was a bit shy and nervous around older people and people she rarely met.

"Baby it's okay. It's grandma, look, Jisoo and Jisung is playing with her" you cooed at the shy baby who hid her face in your neck.

"She needs time to get used to all this " you said as your dad in law chuckled nodding his head.

All of you guys headed in the house. Taehyung walking by you and played with Aerum who was resting her cheek on your shoulder giggling at her dad doing dorky faces.

"Baby you wanna let go?"you cooed hoping Aerum would not cling onto you anymore as you felt yourself getting tired.

Aerum didn't want to go with her older siblings. Taehyung then cooed to her.

"Come to daddy princess" he said opening his arms and Aerum immediately wanted to be in his arms.

"Thank you" you sighed and handed Aerum over.

You caressed your belly as you made your way to sofa and sat beside Ara, Taehyung's sister who excitedly greeted you.

"Oh my! You're 5 months in right? I'm so excited! How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm just exhausted. The kids have been good though but Aerum is still pretty clingy so it was a bit hard. But for the pregnancy, i'm used to it already" you said resting your hand at the bottom of your bump.

"Must be tough huh... Taehyung had always wanted a big family, thanks for making it happen" she said.

"He's been a great help, no need to thank me" you chuckle.

You could hear the kids playing with their dad in the backyard.

"Do you need any help mom?" you asked as you went in the kitchen to get water.

"It's okay honey, you should rest. We can take care of the kids," mom said smiling at you.

"Are you sure? I can really help out" you said after you drank the water.

"Yes honey. I know how it feels when you're 5 months in. And after giving birth to three? You're really strong Y/N... thank you for making my son's dreams come true" she said pulling you into a side hug.

"No need to thank me mom, he has been such a great dad to the kids and me.. I wouldn't be able to go through all this without him" you said.

"Hm, what are you two talking about?" Taehyung said walking in the kitchen.

"You have to stop getting her pregnant. Do you know how tiring it must be" his mom teased.

"Only one more time after this, really" he whined.

You just shook your head laughing at the two of them.

"Let's go and rest. I'm so tired," Taehyung said turning to you.

"Yesyes. Both of you can rest. We can all take care of the kids, trust us" mom said.

"It will be nap time for them soon" you reminded.

"Okay honey" she replied as taehyung brought you to the room.

"How's my babies doing?" he said talking softly to you and the baby inside.

"He's kicking so much" you groaned rubbing your stomach.

"Cmon little buddy. Lets not make things harder for mommy okay, you will come out soon i promise, just hang in there" he whispered to your bump then kissing it.

He then leaned in to kiss you causing the both of you to smile into the kiss.

"I love you so so so much" he smiled.

"I love you too baby"

"One more time okay!" he cheekily said.

"Aish.. jinjja" you shook your head.